19 stone to 18?

Well done on the losses everyone!:) will soon be out of the 19's.. think i may be here for a wile tho!:/ lol..x

ooh how sweet. We'll all hurry then.
Going to try a success express week so that might speed things up. :D

Had a lovely weekend, Jane, thank you. :) Very relaxing and even managed to stay on plan. :D

I'm trying to remember when your weigh in is. Is it tomorrow?

Glad you had a nice time and for staying on plan well done, its lovely to take a break now and then:), yes its tomorrow my wi need 3.5lb to get my 1.5st badge (here's hoping for a good wi:rolleyes:).
I have just got a set of 10lb dumbbells on sat to try and get my bingo wings tightened up haha.

Well done rocketgob on your 2lb loss.

Jane x

I've not even weighed in this week (I normally do Monday's) however I have had big issues at home and haven't been following the plan at all. I have bearly eaten but I know that doesn't do your weight any favours.

Hope to be back on board as of today and weigh in next Monday. xx

I've not even weighed in this week (I normally do Monday's) however I have had big issues at home and haven't been following the plan at all. I have bearly eaten but I know that doesn't do your weight any favours.

Hope to be back on board as of today and weigh in next Monday. xx

:welcome: back on board selmontys,:D just stay focus and it will be fine for your next wi on monday.

Jane x

Hi girlies.. Livi- wondered where u had gone to.

I'm suffering from dehydration. Have been fasting and have been drinking about 1.5/2 litres of water a day but it's been so hot in London that i was replacing the fluids that i was losing because of the heat. Put in 0.5 lbs but not too bothered. Not fasting until I get better now. Had to come home early from work because i was poorly :(

Hi girlies.. Livi- wondered where u had gone to.

I'm suffering from dehydration. Have been fasting and have been drinking about 1.5/2 litres of water a day but it's been so hot in London that i was replacing the fluids that i was losing because of the heat. Put in 0.5 lbs but not too bothered. Not fasting until I get better now. Had to come home early from work because i was poorly :(

Sorry to hear that you were poorly hope you are ok Roziee, how long is your fasting got to go on for, is it to the end of the month, being postive for a loss next week for you, my wi is tomorrow, been crazing sweet things today, which is not like me.

Are you anywhere near the rioting?

Jane x

JaneB said:
Sorry to hear that you were poorly hope you are ok Roziee, how long is your fasting got to go on for, is it to the end of the month, being postive for a loss next week for you, my wi is tomorrow, been crazing sweet things today, which is not like me.

Are you anywhere near the rioting?

Jane x

Well since Tuesday I've not been fasting because I've been poorly so will take it back up again when i feel better. It's till the end of the month like u said :)

No thankfully, not near the riots.. Has been scary watching it on the news though :(

How about u?

I have just got a set of 10lb dumbbells on sat to try and get my bingo wings tightened up haha.

Jane x

I tried out some of the kettlebells in Asda to see how they fit. :rolleyes: Couldn't lift the 7.5kg off the shelf. Completely bypassed the 5kg and went down to the 2.5kg.
That's more like it but still heavy. :p
Might have to work myself up towards buying some of those. :D

Hugs to those that are poorly or having tough times at home. Hope things improve for you soon. ;)

oohh crumble lemme know how youu get on with the kettlebells, i've been dying to try them!!:Dx

hi guys, i also am at 19st, how is everyone finding sw? this is my first week :D

Jelly-baby, not got the courage to buy them yet as scared I will just sit staring at them.
Might have to bite the bullet tho because I'm dying to try them too. :)

Flissglitz - I reckon you'll love SW. It fits me nicely because I always have that fear on other plans of running out of food in the eve and being starving.
On SW you decide for yourself what quantities you need, and can fill up on the free and superfree foods if you get the tummy rumbles late eve. ;)

Once you've got to understand the basics it's really straightforward and healthy. Love it personally. :D

Do you go to group or are you doing it at home?

Haha sorry crumble totally misread that! lol.. im absolutely dying to try them, have heard they're not easy tho! i know theres a class at my local gym, but defi wouldnt be able for that yet!:rolleyes: maybe in a few months!

Flissglitz best of luck with your first week! when youu get into the swing of things youl love it! how are you finding it so far?! what days your WI day!?:) are you doing it from home or at a group?!:)

Naomi!:)x

thanks crumble and jelly-baby!! yeahh i am going to a group and my first weigh in os on tuesday. i havent had any syns yet, does that matter or do i have to have them?

i love the fact i have have decent potions of pasta and stuff with loads of veggies, like today for lunch i was starving cos i missed brekkie i had a bowl of pasta and just made sure 1/3 was superfree foods. it seams quite easy. not doing much exercise though, just walking to the shop and back, but that takes me like 10 mins or so, i probably should be doing more

I tried out some of the kettlebells in Asda to see how they fit. :rolleyes: Couldn't lift the 7.5kg off the shelf. Completely bypassed the 5kg and went down to the 2.5kg.
That's more like it but still heavy. :p
Might have to work myself up towards buying some of those. :D

Hugs to those that are poorly or having tough times at home. Hope things improve for you soon. ;)

I am getting used to the dumbells you can tell they are working, I would advise anyone to get some but to start on the ones they can lift up, mine are 4.5kg.

lost 1.5lb today.

Jane x

Well since Tuesday I've not been fasting because I've been poorly so will take it back up again when i feel better. It's till the end of the month like u said :)

No thankfully, not near the riots.. Has been scary watching it on the news though :(

How about u?

Hope you get better and get back on track soon Roziee, I don't live near the riots.

Jane x

thanks crumble and jelly-baby!! yeahh i am going to a group and my first weigh in os on tuesday. i havent had any syns yet, does that matter or do i have to have them?

i love the fact i have have decent potions of pasta and stuff with loads of veggies, like today for lunch i was starving cos i missed brekkie i had a bowl of pasta and just made sure 1/3 was superfree foods. it seams quite easy. not doing much exercise though, just walking to the shop and back, but that takes me like 10 mins or so, i probably should be doing more

Hiya Fitz!

just be careful with the syns! i know it sounds silly but i find that if i dont have any my weight loss isnt as guud! youu really do need to be having at least 5 a day!:) I suppose theres scientific reason for them being there! and its a nice wee reward for being so guud!:)

I'm the same i love pasta! I love the fact that there is so many options at meal times! although your on a 'diet' youu can still have all the normal things, just done differently!:cool:

With the excercise im the same, have been walking but need to start doing more! got lazy the last cuple of weeks!:mad:x

OMG Stackhead is it really only 19 weeks till christmas?!:eek:

and welcome back btw!:)x

Back