19 stone to 18?

Nope! Nearly time for australia!!:):px

Haha for one year, and a trip to australia I think i can give up christmas!:Dx

Hey girlies.

How are we? I had an awful experience on the train this week :( this lady (was mentally unstable) called me fat and awful things on a packed train. I was mortified :( been licking my wounds ever since.

Need to get back into action though..

Welcome irene. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow at WI. Mine, too. ;)

Roziee- how awful for you. No wonder you were upset. Don't let it get to you. Were a bit on the larger size but we're not massive, are we? ;)

Anyway, we'll all be going down to the next zone soon and the ones beyond and no one will ever pick on us again. :D

Hi, i found this thread a bit late, I started SW (at home) when I went up to 20 stone. I have joined the sunday weigh in group thread and I have gotten down to 19st 1lb.

A note on syns, i struggle to have mine but have been told those extra calories stop the body from going into starvation mode. When i hit that I loose no weight. I tend to add mine into a meal like a bit of sauce or a bit of cheese grated on top of pasta etc.

I must admit reaching the 18st range would feel great, I've been 19st something for soooo long. It my 30th in January and I dont want to look and feel like this for my thirties

I have just started slimming world. 19.7lbs
Will see how long I stay in this bracket for.
Expecting a good couple of weeks but I know after that I have a bad week coming up, Going out for a meal for my birthday, next day my mothers wedding, next day drinking for my birthday, then finishing off out for a meal day after. I have my fingers crossed for some nice heatly food on the menu's whilst I eat out as I'm gonna find it hard for eating out for four days

Good for you roziee. ;)

How'd the weigh in go Irene?

Welcome enteralterego. :) Might be a tricky week you'll have but sounds like loads of fun. ;)

Ohh nearly forgot. Lost 4.5lbs in my weigh in today.

Good for you roziee. ;)

How'd the weigh in go Irene?

Welcome enteralterego. :) Might be a tricky week you'll have but sounds like loads of fun. ;)

Ohh nearly forgot. Lost 4.5lbs in my weigh in today.

:happy096: Crumble so happy for you well done.:D
well done to you aswell Roziee on your loss, sorry to hear about the awful experience you had on the train, some people have no manners at all, just put it behind you and carry on going forward.

Welcome on board IreneH, Emowyn and enteralterego :), sorry to hear selmontys that you have gained, put it behind you and start again, we all have a blip now again, goodluck for next week.

Still comfortably in the 19 stone range.... c'mon 18 I want to see you soooooooon.

xx

you can do it!!!

6 weeks ago i was in the 18's....as of WI late nite...i am now in the 16 to 15...if i can...anyone can ;)

HAHA I was expecting that too...

I'm just plugging away, and as long as at the end of the month i'm lighter than I was at the beginning then all is well.

xx

Back