19 stone to 18?

Thats the best attitude to have Stackhead. We'll just keep chipping away at it. ;)

thats what a few always say at the class i go to.."lets just chip away at the next stone"

i think when your like myself...and the reality of it is you have 6 / 8 stone to loose...its hard to imagine that...its almost scary...but if you can just concentrate on the next stone it makes it so much easier,

I have a mental image of us all standing round massive granite blocks with teeny chisels and hammers chipping away :D

Feels like a massive task when you look at the weight to lose in total, so i'm trying to look at each sticker at a time :)

xx

I have a mental image of us all standing round massive granite blocks with teeny chisels and hammers chipping away :D

Feels like a massive task when you look at the weight to lose in total, so i'm trying to look at each sticker at a time :)

xx

yeah, i also like the idea of "sticker at a time" so that leaves me 3lb off my 1.5 stones sticker, so thats my next goal,

and then 5 more after that for my club ten...
and then 2 more after that for my 2 stone...
so i will just keep going like that..
nice one...sticker at a time..thanks for that..im gonna borrow that were inspiriation tool if ya dont mind ;)

I name my stickers so I can get excited about them.
For instance, I've just got my 'blue topaz' 1 stone one and I'm now giddy excited about getting my 'tequila sunrise' 1.5 stone one.
Once I've got that I'll already be looking ahead to my lovely 'winter berry red' 2 stone sticker...etc etc.:p

Take it :D I'd lose the plot if I thought about my final target, it's all about the shiny stickers for me.

1.5lbs to my very berry purple club 10 :D

xx

Take it :D I'd lose the plot if I thought about my final target, it's all about the shiny stickers for me.

1.5lbs to my very berry purple club 10 :D

xx

im sure you will get it at your next WI ;)

Hello I joined SW on Tuesday and am 19 st 5, I also lost 5 stone a few years ago and it gradually came back on, new job etc! Hoping to lose this week however having a weekend in Wales this weekend. Food isn't the issue but I want a few drinks!

Lost 3.5lbs tonight! Makes me 19:7 and gives me my stone award!!:Dx

I name my stickers so I can get excited about them.
For instance, I've just got my 'blue topaz' 1 stone one and I'm now giddy excited about getting my 'tequila sunrise' 1.5 stone one.
Once I've got that I'll already be looking ahead to my lovely 'winter berry red' 2 stone sticker...etc etc.:p

I can't agree with you more crumble, I am looking forward to my 'winter berry red' 2 stone sticker and my 'neon pink' club 10 sticker next, only 6lb to go to get both of them.

Well done to all those who lost this week.

Jane x

Hey girlies... * week for me so no idea What the scales will say on Monday. But I'm gonna make a batch of fart soup tonight to have throughout the week and hopefully it'll mean I'll have a loss the week after.

It's the end of the fasting period at the end of this month, but I'm not fasting as it's * week and when I do celebrate Eid I will eat everything good and fattening that is mums cooking! Yummy!! Can't wait. Then it's back on track and I will start my exercise regime.. Lost 3 stones and don't want to have loose skin when I've lost another 3.

Hey Roziee, I think you will have a weight loss this week and congratulations on losing 3 stone well done keep it up roziee, looking forward to getting my 2 stone sticker and club 10 soon, lost 3.5lb this week and got sow and my silver body magic sticker so chuffed.

Jane x

Thank you Roziee, I have a food diary myself now and its helping me focus, aswell as exercising, took your advise on the diary xx

Hello everyone

I have returned to normality from my weekend in Wales. First week of SW, it was cancelled the week before due to the riots! I did well with food but I kinda drank a lot more last night than I was allowed. I think I should stick to SS foods Mon and Tuesday for my Tues weigh in! Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone, I've been loving reading all your posts. danielle

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weigh in this morning and another 3.5lbs gone. :) Very excited as I only have another 0.5lbs to lose to get my 'tequila sunrise' sticker and if I should lose 2lbs next week :eek: I will be down a zone into the 18s to 17s. :bliss:

There must be something about that 3.5lbs amount because I'm sure both Jane and jellybaby said they lost the same at their weigh ins this week. :D

Back