19 stone to 18?

Hi all,

Weighed in yesterday and lost 3lbs, so thats the 2lbs that I'd put on last week off plus an extra 1lb :)

I'm really struggling at the minute to eat, I know this is going to be my downfall, I spend all day not being able to face food then have my evening meal.

Any ideas of any light snacks I sneak in to make sure I'm not starving myself in the day time would be great.

xx

Well done everyone for your losses, I lost four lbs this week, down to 19 st 1lb. Can't wait to get into the 18's

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Weigh in this morning and another 3.5lbs gone. :) Very excited as I only have another 0.5lbs to lose to get my 'tequila sunrise' sticker and if I should lose 2lbs next week :eek: I will be down a zone into the 18s to 17s. :bliss:

There must be something about that 3.5lbs amount because I'm sure both Jane and jellybaby said they lost the same at their weigh ins this week. :D

Well done crumble that's great news, yes I lost 3.5lb last week, my next wi is on thur, next week you will be down into your 18st for sure with me, I'm at 18st 8lb.

Well done to Irene, selmontys and waterbabydani on your losses.

Jane x

WI number three last night lost 3.5 pounds 9.5 in total feeling very happy :) and SOTW. Busy week coming up with leaving do at work and family birthday meal but focused on being good around all of that. Am so desperate not to see a gain on those scales

i know i shouldn't weigh myself on a non weigh day but i did, and today i have lost the 4lb or so i put on in 2 days. :( So i'm guessing it was just water retention! i think i would be a little more saner if my weight didn't shoot up and down like it does.

Hi all,

Weighed in yesterday and lost 3lbs, so thats the 2lbs that I'd put on last week off plus an extra 1lb :)

I'm really struggling at the minute to eat, I know this is going to be my downfall, I spend all day not being able to face food then have my evening meal.

Any ideas of any light snacks I sneak in to make sure I'm not starving myself in the day time would be great.

xx

i find this a problem too, i suffer from IBS/anxiety in the mornings/daytime and dont eat. If i can i just try to eat something as plain as possible; sliced meat, bread, and certainly no spices or hot food :(

WI yesterday still in here on 19st now, Not expecting a loss next week as have a wedding and a night out this weekend so will be happy if I can maintain and not put on, Was thinking of not drinking ale but would miss it to much

Well done Jo on your 3lb loss and getting sotw, I loss 3.5lb this week and got sotm, keep it up jo.

Jane x

Jane I did it! My Tequila Sunrise sticker is mine. :D

Loss of 3lbs this morning so that means I'm off into the 18s to 17s zone now. :party0011:

Wishing you all well with your week and I'll see you all down in the next thread very soon. ;):wavey:

Back