19 stone to 18?

Great to see you all still loosing :D

I've got another 3lb off this week. I'm not making much progress as have been in and out of hospital and as to be expected you cannot be choosy when it comes to hospital food. It's eat it or nothing. Lol. Most of the time I opted for nothing but I think that can be just as bad!

xx

2 lbs on this week- not bad considering I had a full week of not being on sw and eating lots of mummies amazing food!

*bounds in*

heeeeeeeeeeey!

yeah- you lot are stuck with me for a while :sign0151:

i'm now 18 stone 13 :) woo- getting slimmer and slimmer :D

hey fellow slimmers *waves

little_bubblez said:
*bounds in*

heeeeeeeeeeey!

yeah- you lot are stuck with me for a while :sign0151:

i'm now 18 stone 13 :) woo- getting slimmer and slimmer :D

hey fellow slimmers *waves

So you could go to the next thread down :) not that we don't want you here but you've earned ur way to the next thread down :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where there's a will..... said:
Yes you earned it. Congratulations!!! :) hope to see you down there soon if I can get back on track and be going down instead of up :-(

Bye everyone see you in the 18s to 17 s

Thnx for a supportive thread/ comments Dani

oh i was told that i should be here....because i'm between 18 and 19...

ive just left the 20-19 since im now under 19 stone....if that makes sense :p

little_bubblez said:
oh i was told that i should be here....because i'm between 18 and 19...

ive just left the 20-19 since im now under 19 stone....if that makes sense :p

Yes but this is if ur 19 something working towards 18 something. Ur 18 something working to 17 something :) I'm sure that's the case or hav I got it totally wrong???

That's how I do it. We're all 19 stone working towards 18. You've earnt the right to be the 18 stone working towards 17!!

See you soon though!

xx

oh ok....i keep getting conflicting messages... im confused

its ok- i think i'll just stick to no thread- then i wont upset anyone that way, heehee :)

I need to get my ass into gear :( feel very demotivated and lacking any strength to concentrate on my weight loss. Have so much to lose yet :(

Hi,

I'm new to MiniMins, I have been doing slimming world for a while very unsucessfully until recently. I started May/June time and was 19st 9lb, my most recent weigh-in had me down to 19st 3lb. Hoping to get some really good inspiration on this site.

hey everyone. im new to this site and slimming world. i started last wednesday weighing in at 19.12lb which for me is scarey. i have my first weigh in tonight to see if ive lost....i really hope so i look awful at this weight. acording to my scales ive lost 12lb but i think they are just being kind to me lol we shall see what i weigh later.

kel xx

i'm down to 19st 6.5lbs now, weigh in day today in 35 mins.... hoping for 2lb this week, but doubtful as it's my * week xx

I am at present 18 stone 7 pounds, I am 1 pound away from my 3 stone award which I hope to get on Thursday.

Hope you make it Marie. I weigh in Monday after a long day at work...I hope I move through 19 as quickly as you seem to be doing. I'm 19 5 and a half so maybe a week or two for me...but who knows?
Sheila

i've been in the 19's since august, had a bad couple of weeks, came off plan..blah blah..self sabotage really! but got back on it the week before last and now this 4.5lbs has spurred me on more. Well as long as it's a loss that's all that matters...tortoise and the hare and all that.....x

Back