19 stone to 18?

I had a ruddy STS so plodding on and eating more fish this week!

I lost 2.5lb this week to that takes me to 18st 13.5lb so my stay here was short and sweet - see you all again soon in the next group x

Good luck :D

Well done Emma :D
Lucia, better than a gain, get chomping that fish and I'm sure you'll see a better loss next week :D

Keep at it, and we'll soon all be outta here ;)

Thank you :) I've had a bit of a funny weekend, i went on a night out on saturday then been to a christening on sunday, so luckily i didnt pig on a takeaway on sunday, but still drank alot on saturday. Been trying to eat mostly free foods until i get weighed on wednesday to balance out the amount of syns i must have drank! xx

Gained a 1lb this week so gonna be here a while longer! 19st 6.5lb now. Am on antibiotics and there're making me mega-bloated so am hoping I'll have a good loss next week as I come off them on Friday! Got a strange image of me deflating like a balloon now!

Gained a 1lb this week so gonna be here a while longer! 19st 6.5lb now. Am on antibiotics and there're making me mega-bloated so am hoping I'll have a good loss next week as I come off them on Friday! Got a strange image of me deflating like a balloon now!

haha you've gave me that image now too! xx

Hiya all. Im in this bracket. Been doing sw from home for 3 weeks. Am teetering at 19.1 ... finding it hard to kick the last few lbs of 19. Going to start zumba on monday. Am hoping exercize will make a dent.

Good to have some newbies in here. I feel like I have been in this room for ever!!

Weighed in with a sts last week although had been good but have been super good this week so hoping to be rewarded at weigh in tonight. No chance of getting to the next room this week though as weighed in last week at 19:8!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Wow, Sue, well done. SOTW & SOTM :D
And welcome to the new peoples! I'm half tempted to skip wi tonight, but that's a slippery slope I don't want to get on to. Gonna face the music..!

Even if you dont stay, just weigh but go. If you just weigh you will be in and out in two minutes and a line drawn a under it. If you can face staying it might help but weighing is the most important x

Four and a half off so at 19:3 now.

19st 11.5 reporting for duty..

Don't mind me I'm just passing through.. :)

Back