19 stone to 18?

Morning ladies and gents,

Swinging in with a start of 19st 12. Don't you just love the Christmas weight gain !
Lost 4 1/2 lb the first week so well pleased with that.

Onwards and downwards people x

Last edited:
I feel like I've been here forever!! Not helped by a 1lb gain last weigh in. Hoping for a big drop this week to make up for it. I come off my antibiotics on Sat morning - think it's them that made me gain! I'd like my first Feb weigh in to take me out of the 19's - am 19st 6lb - last Jan weigh in on Monday!

Great to see some new peeps. ColJack in the teens now, huge well done.

I was slimmer of the week and month.

Going to be a bit tricky in Feb as we are away for 2 weekends and a birthday too so trying really hard this week. Lots of fish and quark and excercise.

2lb off for me this week - still in these 19's though!! Taking forever to reach the 18s! Am now 19st 4.5lb. Getting there! :D

Well done Lucia and Rach, you're doing fab!

Welcome to Surzy too! (sorry for getting your name wrong!)

I had a wobble yesterday, and ate too much cake. I've drawn a line and I'm on plan today, hoping for a 2lb loss on Thursday to get my 1/2 stone, and into the 18s.... we'll see!

Last edited:
Oh no :( do you go to class, or wi at home? Did you speak to the consultant?
Stick with it, I'd give it a good month to settle into the plan and see how it goes. Have you come from another diet, or plan?

Auburn said:
Oh no :( do you go to class, or wi at home? Did you speak to the consultant?
Stick with it, I'd give it a good month to settle into the plan and see how it goes. Have you come from another diet, or plan?

Hi hun i was doing slimming world before but not been for 6 months im currently 5 months pg and havent been dieting and managed to stay the same. My scan last week was horrible and she made me feel like a useless fat lump so i rejoined last tuesday

5 months pregnant? Ooh congrats :) I know nothing about pregnancy and weight loss/gain or what's meant to happen I'm afraid... best thing is probably to check you and the baby are getting a balanced diet! I presume if you keep the right kinda ideas for healthy eating, the losses will fall in place when the baby is born and you're not growing a whole other person..!

I went to wi.... half a lb off. Off is better than on, but come on, I was hoping for a bit more ;) 19.1 now...

I've bought the new magazine, going to have a good read of that and get focussed for a good loss next week. Yes!

I went to wi.... half a lb off. Off is better than on, but come on, I was hoping for a bit more ;) 19.1 now...

I've bought the new magazine, going to have a good read of that and get focussed for a good loss next week. Yes!

Asyou said hun half of is better than none ..but i do understand the way you feel sometimes it just seems unfair when we dont get a couple of pound lost

19:2 last night so hoping to be in the 18's next weigh in. Did well to lose 1 and a half this week as often sts on * week but usually have a brilliant loss the next week so hoping to see the 18's next Thurs!

Back