19 stone to 18?

Lost 1 this week after a disastrous weekend involving 9 kitkats and some cake, so not too bad.
19st 10.5lb now.
Onwards and downwards.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dont worry too much Surzy, it was a one off, its not like you eat a whole bag every day :D So it;ll be fine. Fruit, up the superfree and plenty of soup and you'll be reet :D

Hello
My names sam, I joined slimming world class 3 weeks ago and started at 20 stone 7 lbs and have lost 1 stone and 2 lbs, weigh in again on Wednesday
My downfall is red wine at the weekend, anyone have any suggestions that might be a little less syn full than the wine?
Thank you

Still blimmin' here!! STS this week so still 19st 4.5. I know why I STS so not too bad but jeez I seem to have been in these 19s for ages!

Morning, Im new around here :cool: Scales finally let me in this morning at 19st 13.5 :)

:welcome2: Erm!

Welcome to the teens!

I 've been in here for ever! Got down to 19:2 last week but then went away and had three off plan days so it's going to be at least two weeks now til i'm out!!!

Yes, right on track. The halo slipped but its back in place now.

Whole side of salmon is on offer in Tesco so going to coat it in philly light with garlic and do some steamed veg and new potatoes tonight. Mother in Law joins us to eat and then hubs takes her to Waitrose on Weds eve so hopefully it will be a quick visit as its so snowy!

Woohoo Erm! Welcome! :D

hey guys how has your week gone.? mines been a tad up and down found it harder this week after gaining last week and i all of a sudden want sweet things. Have been to belly dancing class this week and also done my pregnancy belly dance dvd at home too so hopefully that will help a bit .. Have been a good girl and eaten today even though i dont like to on weigh day (but know its a habbit i need to break)

well done to those of you who have lost or stayed the same this week .. you will soon be in the next stone zone ..hope i dont get left all on my own in this one though lol

3.5 lbs on !!!!

Back at 19:5. Going to have a fantastic week this week come hell or high water!

Im ignoring the scales today as I have grown by about 4lbs overnight :whistle:

ermintrude said:
Im ignoring the scales today as I have grown by about 4lbs overnight :whistle:

Don't sweat it, I gained 4 lbs on Monday from Saturday morning.
It was gone again by Thursday after application of a can of prunes.

"an application of prunes"... what a great phrase!

I didn't go to my class on Thursday, I have damaged my knee and didn't want to hang about a strange town for 2 hrs in the cold waiting for the WI lady... just wanted to rest my leg.

So.... no wi this week. Hopefully I can get to next weeks class. Though since I'm laid up with a bad leg, I don't hold great hope for a loss...!

Might be a great loss.
If you exercise regular and then stop you will lose a lit of the water you retain to help protect the muscles.
Been peeing a lot?

hi i am 19st 6lb at mo. lost 9.5lb so far in two weeks, i rejoined SW on 26th Jan last time i lost 3.5st and then i too lost a family member and put on 6.5st but not gonna let it beat me no more

Back