19 stone to 18?

Hi weighed in tonight 19.13 so i can join you, but only for a while mind, looking forward to leaving and slipping into the 18s seriously though, this is brilliant, coming home from SW then logging on here gets me all fired up and ready for another week, good luck to all..

Yah finally here. Hello everyone (waves).

Lost 17 1/2 lbs in 6 weeks. I go to s/w class with my husband who has lost 15lbs. My last two week losses have only been 1lb as I gave up laziness for lent and committed to doing 40 mins exercise every day for 40 days. This is a huge challenge for me because my job/ life is very sedately. It's been hard but I feel fitter and better already. I've been doing the e/e plan but might throw in a few red days this week as there are a few meals I'd like the extra hexb.

Lisa x

Thanks lolacola for your support and can i just say well done to you, your doing fab keep it up you'll soon be zippinv down the stones.
I lost 2lbs this week. Was hoping for more seeing as it was only my second week. I'm having a few original/red days this week just for variation and hoping it will jolt the metabolism

MandyLupton said:
Thanks lolacola for your support and can i just say well done to you, your doing fab keep it up you'll soon be zippinv down the stones.
I lost 2lbs this week. Was hoping for more seeing as it was only my second week. I'm having a few original/red days this week just for variation and hoping it will jolt the metabolism

Your doing great hun hopefully next week we can move down into the next room together :) fingers crossed xx

3lbs down, just another 1 1/2 to go before I'm out of here :) fingers crossed for a gd week x

And I'm out of here. ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oooh everyone's doing great in here :) well done to everyone jumping into the next thread!

Hi! New member here! I started SW at home in January though February was a bit crap and so far I have lost 1 stone, which is great although I am finding my weight loss frustratingly slow. Looking forward to sharing journeys and loosing pounds together! I am aiming to loose 10 stone *gulp* so I need all the support I can muster! Currently weighing in at 19st 1

Hi Ceri,
I also started SW on my own at home, last week actually, and have managed to lose 7lbs the first week! Amazed myself to be honest! It means I have managed to get out of the 20's and into the 19's! How are you finding the motivation oing it alone? I am on my ownn at home withthe kids all week and can't get out to get to a SW club, so am pretty stuck to doing it alone. I just hope I can keep yself motivated!
Trying a red day today for the first time so far, as I've stuck to green days.
Good luck with your journey!

Shringkingmer xxx:D

Wow 7lb in week one, well done! I'm a stay at home mum as well and mostly am finding it ok to stay on track. I find it better if I can plan ahead although that doesn't always go accordingly with little ones about! The worst for me is knowing I have stuck to it 100% and come weigh day, I have stayed the same :'( But onwards and upwards, or downwards I suppose in terms of weight :D:D Good luck!

That's the thing Cery, I run 2 businesses from home too so I REALLY never get to leave the house! Motivation is a real bummer!! I've managed to get my husband to change his schedule to be at home on a Monday evening so I can go to Aquafit and I've had to get a babysitter for Tuesday nights just so I can go to the Zumba at a local school. Losing weight is costing a mint! I suppose it's cheaper than the medical bills if I stayed the way I am!! It's also the reason I'm doing this at home, as I'd rather spend the £5 per week on the class on a sitter so I can go for a swim or a walk!
I am a serial dieter. SW, Lipotrim, Cambridge Diet, Weight watchers, Diet Chef. Trust me I've tried the lot!! This time I'm determined!!

Hi Roziee,

I'm from the 6 stone challenge! Can I join this thread I'm 19.4 and need to fight that barrier to get into the 18s!

What happens after this do we just join the next one?

Back