19 stone to 18?

Only lost a pound this week, but then again, I also had a really good night out on Saturday with the DH so I'm not complaining too much! Back on it this week tho, despite being away over night in s****y hotel for romantic evening with no kids, I shall not be partaking of anything un-SW like if it can possible be helped!! :)

Heya i weighed 19st 13lbs so im now in this room, how is everyone? Hope u dont mind me joining in, sat eating a activia crumble snackpot and tbh it tastes like im eating flowers :/

Aaaaaand I'm outta here! :woohoo: See ya's in the 18's people!!! :cool:

Im still here guys still floating around in this bracket ..almost 31 weeks pregnant now ... following plan some of the time but not as well as i should be . i have had a 4lb gain during pregnancy so far

Hi all,

New to slimming world and this forum. Figured id be honest with myself and put myself in the thread i actually weigh rather than the thread i want to weigh. Hope everybody has been having successes. Absolutley determined not to end up in the 20 stone room and do something about it.
Jumped to it after a warning form my dear mum saying that my kids are going to want me around when im 50 but being the weight i am means i may not be. Light Bulb Moment!!

So here we go. willing to give it all a go.

I need help guys. Lacking motivation so much lately. Been losing and gaining the same 7 lbs for months now :(

Only joined this site yesterday but this looks like it could be a motivating page to be on. I'm 19st 5lbs, I was half a pound away from my 2st award but gained instead!

I'm aiming for 2lbs this week and getting that 2st! It'd be heaven to lose the whole 5lbs and get club 10 too!

i started at 19st3lb, im now 18st 4lb, so im in this zone
hoping for a good wi tomorrow

Whoop after this weeks 4lb loss I have got a 1lb to be in the 18's :)

You guys, I have been in here for about 2 months! I want out of the 19s!!!!!!!! 6lbs to go :) so I think another 3 weeks and I might be out of here :D

Still here after a maintain this week. Star week due next week and group change so expecting a gain again.

hi all

i have just reached 18stone 9 n soon as i lose weight it comes back, like a bloody boomerang,lol

OK - here goes. Just started SW (again) coming in at a rather annoying 19st7lb, but fired up and ready to tackle this once and for all. Wish me luck.

Good luck, I've just come back to slimming world 1 year on and I'm about the same weight. 20st 0.5lb at the moment but hoping to be in the 19st club next week.

I really want to get to 18st something by the time I go on holiday June 4th! Is this possible? Will try my best. I'm missing the red wine tho!

Back