19 stone to 18?

Hi everyone :0) I am in the 19's . Hoping to be out of that in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Good luck, I've just come back to slimming world 1 year on and I'm about the same weight. 20st 0.5lb at the moment but hoping to be in the 19st club next week.

Thanks - week 1 weigh in and I'm down 3lbs. Would have liked more in the first week, but I think a cheeky chicken dhansak might be to blame!

Good luck to you too. You could lose a stone in a month - 3.5lbs a week, but that's a big effort. I'd say shoot for 10lbs off before your holiday and enjoy that occasional red wine. We'll be on this journey for a while and it's no good being miserable along the way.

Will do. Finding it impossible to refuse at the moment. Especially now sainsburys have 25% off 6 bottles! Dam u sainsburys! ;) x

1.5lb off last week so in 4 weeks that is 10.5lb off. I am happy with that , but as i said i am aiming to get out of 19's smartish. So hopefully 4lb off next week. So my plan is to fill my plate with 3/4 of my plate with lovely veggies , stick to my noodles and broth and veg for lunch and stick to 10 syns . :0)

Hello! Made it 2 1/2 off this week, which brings me to 19st 12Ib. Would love love love to be out of this room in 4 weeks in time for my hols, but think I'm pushing it. How's everyone doing?

After a group change an no star week i maintained. Will weigh again thurs morn. Plan has been poor this week so expecting a gain.. Would dearly love 2.5lbs to head into the 18s x

hi, i was 19st 13.. Started slimmig world had my first weigh in on tuesday and i lost 4.5lb :):):) so im now 19st 8.5

xx

That's fab Kayleigh, well done.

Well this might be my last week here - just weighed in tonight at 19st and a pesky half a pound. Had a good week and really enjoying SW this time around.

Good luck everyone :D

desperatescousewife said:
Well this might be my last week here - just weighed in tonight at 19st and a pesky half a pound. Had a good week and really enjoying SW this time around.

Good luck everyone :D

Well done.. fingers crossed this is your last week here Xx :):)

Well i lost 1.5lbs this week so now 19st 0.5lbs argh one more week here hopefully x

Well done Desperatescousewife,Janiejane84 :O) . Kayleighbread that is a great first weigh in :0)

Hey ladies, I hope the sun is shinning where you are and you are having a good weekend. I've had a sneaky mid week look at the scales and it's not good, but 3 days left so we will see. Don't know I'd all scales are the same but mine can vary 7 lb depending how I'm standing on them. Think I need to chuck em!

Me too bossiegirl. I weighed myself yesterday and was cursing because the scales had gone the wrong way !!. Oh well there is always 2moro !! Good luck :0)

Well i weighed myself this mornng , i have lost half a pound. But not to worry as today is also the beginning of my star week. At least my bmi is slowly coming down. Here for another cople of weeks methinks. Hope you all do well , good luck :0)

Well done yoyo, 1/2 lb in the right direction. What's a star week? Well I had pancakes this morning for my daughters birthday and just worked them out 5 syns per pancake. I had 2! Plus cake last night omg! Ow well it's not going to be easy but it's coming off this time, still gotta make bdays special and enjoy the good times. It will just have to come off slowly.

Back