19 stone to 18?

Well and truly joined you this week! I lost 7lbs, so now 19:11.5! Am so chuffed to be in the teens! Never again will I have a 2 at the start oft weight :D x

Flupping Nora Welshtigger , thats blimmin marvellous especially in week 7 !!!!
Can i ask did you drink more water last week ? Did you have any lemons in anything ? and what plan are you following ?

Congratulations !!!!! x

Hi all, i'm new here and relatively new to SW (well since Feb). i started off at 19st8.5lbs and now weigh 18st5.5lbs.. i am thrilled with the results and with the SW regime. Even having a few messy weeks it is easy to get back on track. Just wanted to introduce myself onto the forum and wish everyone good luck :)

Hi Toppots and welcome to the group although at 18st5.5lb you are nearly out the door lol

yoyonomore2012 said:
Flupping Nora Welshtigger , thats blimmin marvellous especially in week 7 !!!!
Can i ask did you drink more water last week ? Did you have any lemons in anything ? and what plan are you following ?

Congratulations !!!!! x

Not really no, maybe a bit more over the weekend cos of the heat! But I normally have atleast 3.5litres a day anyway.
We're not allowed lemons so definately haven't had any of them-I follow a plan called Slim&Save :) thanks for the congrats x

toppots said:
Hi all, i'm new here and relatively new to SW (well since Feb). i started off at 19st8.5lbs and now weigh 18st5.5lbs.. i am thrilled with the results and with the SW regime. Even having a few messy weeks it is easy to get back on track. Just wanted to introduce myself onto the forum and wish everyone good luck :)

Just to let you know you could actually be in the next thread down cos your in the 18's trying to get to 17's. This thread is people in 19's trying to get to 18's! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weigh in tommorow guys . Wish me luck :D ... I have been visualising a 5lb loss all week
Fatchance lol
Hope all is well with you guys x

Well i don't know what to say. The scales are saying i lost 4lb !!! I dont believe it so i went out and bought new scales this afternoon . I will weigh myself again in the morning.

yoyonomore2012 said:
Well i don't know what to say. The scales are saying i lost 4lb !!! I dont believe it so i went out and bought new scales this afternoon . I will weigh myself again in the morning.

Be aware that new scales may weigh you totally different tho! But well done for losing 4lbs

Be aware that new scales may weigh you totally different tho! But well done for losing 4lbs

Thanks WelshTigger , yes i had heard that scales weigh differently . I hope it does say the same as what i saw this morning. I am not going to update my statistics just incase !

yoyonomore2012 said:
Thanks WelshTigger , yes i had heard that scales weigh differently . I hope it does say the same as what i saw this morning. I am not going to update my statistics just incase !

Do you go to a class? Or weigh at home? If you weigh at home, then weigh yourself on both sets tomorrow, and then use the figure from the new set if that's what you're going to weigh on in future-but remember, that if its a loss on your old scales, it's still a loss overall :)

I do sw from home . Great tip , i was only going to weigh on the new one but will do both. Thankyou:) ...

Well after losing 5.5lbs this week. I am now officially in the teens! And I also weigh under my age!! Something I haven't done since I was about fifteen/sixteen! Very pleased. I weigh 19 stone 11.5lbs at this point in time and have lost 4 and a half stone so far since I started 12th March 2012

jade.xoxo said:
Well after losing 5.5lbs this week. I am now officially in the teens! And I also weigh under my age!! Something I haven't done since I was about fifteen/sixteen! Very pleased. I weigh 19 stone 11.5lbs at this point in time and have lost 4 and a half stone so far since I started 12th March 2012

Wowsa! You put my losses to shame! What plan do you do!? I want losses like yours lol

Wowsa! You put my losses to shame! What plan do you do!? I want losses like yours lol

Lol, you should never feel like that, a loss is a loss and every loss is blooming damn good! I follow EE, it just works for me!

jade.xoxo said:
Lol, you should never feel like that, a loss is a loss and every loss is blooming damn good! I follow EE, it just works for me!

Yeah it really does seem to lol. Well done! :) x

Back