19 stone to 18?

Hi all

Well I'm feeling right royally pissed off. I've been in this group for over 6 months now and can't drop down to the next.

Got 3lbs away but I'm now 6 away and don't see myself getting any closer tbh :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ellie666 said:
Hi all

Well I'm feeling right royally pissed off. I've been in this group for over 6 months now and can't drop down to the next.

Got 3lbs away but I'm now 6 away and don't see myself getting any closer tbh :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roziee said:
Hey guys,

I can't seem to find a 19 to 18 stone thread so apologies if there is one already.

I'm 19 stone 13.8 lbs! Lol anyone else in this stone zone?

Rozie x

Ellie I created this thread a year ago and I'm 19 stone 10 lbs...

I've put on a stone and got rid of it and like u have been up and down with the last 7 lbs for months and months

I am struggling at the momment,I think when I get weighed tomorrow I will have put weight on,may be even gone back up to 20+:-( ,will have to wait and see.

I am struggling at the momment,I think when I get weighed tomorrow I will have put weight on,may be even gone back up to 20+:-( ,will have to wait and see.

Keep positive, weight loss is as much about keeping positive as it is about eating healthily and doing the body magic. Good Luck tomorrow and well done on your success so far. x

Weighing in tommorrow. I think i have gained too. Oh well keeping positive as i will get it off next week
Dont worry Brads27 you have done so well i am sure it will pan out in the end for you . I have my fingers crossed for you x

Hello KH21 , welcome to the group :0)

I follow the green plan. I do like meat but not too much and i like my carbs so green is best for me.

Which one are you following ?

Ps Snap on the bmi stats :D ...

Haha! So we are! xD

I am following EE right now, but I'm a tad worried. My family is a meat and potatoes kind of family and I don't think I'm filling 1/3 of my plate with superfree food at every meal. Though, I am eating a bit more fruit than I used to...

Trouble is, I tend to only eat a select few type of veg/salad type food.

Anyone have any advice how I can add a bit more superfree food into my meals?

I'm back off my hols and had a sneaky look at the scales which say I've gained 5 eek! WI tomorrow. Hoping to stay in this room.

Roziee said:
Lost 3 lbs this week- 19 stone 7.5 lbs now :)

Well done! Brilliant stuff :) I'm hoping for a good loss this week-need to lose 11.5lbs to get into 18's! x hope to do that by next Friday-altho im in London on a training course mon to fri next week! Fingers crossed x

I'm positive I posted a reply yesterday....

Anyway, thanks for the welcome! Yoyonomore2012 - Haha, we do have the same BMI stats! I'm following the EE plan, I'm a little worried I'm not having 1/3 of my plate filled with superfree food though =/

Bossiegirl - Aww, it was your holiday though! Did you have a good time?

And congrats Roziee! Amazing loss! :D

Well today is my last day in here . I weighed in at 18st 9 to 18st 8 this morning so the scales were right last time. I am going to give the new one back. The old only a few months old anyway. May i make a suggestion ladies and men. LEMONS !!! squeeze and drink or put on salads or slice into green tea. It really boost weightloss . See you all in the next room down :0)
I might still pop in here though xx

yoyonomore2012 said:
Well today is my last day in here . I weighed in at 18st 9 to 18st 8 this morning so the scales were right last time. I am going to give the new one back. The old only a few months old anyway. May i make a suggestion ladies and men. LEMONS !!! squeeze and drink or put on salads or slice into green tea. It really boost weightloss . See you all in the next room down :0)

Wow! That's brilliant! Sadly I can't try the lemons thing, as not allowed any citrus on my plan! Hey ho! Will hopefully join you in a few weeks :) x

Wow! That's brilliant! Sadly I can't try the lemons thing, as not allowed any citrus on my plan! Hey ho! Will hopefully join you in a few weeks :) x

Thanks Welshtrigger x I hope to see you in there soon :0)

yoyonomore2012 said:

Congratulations! Yes the lemons are brilliant! I've lost 7.5 lbs in 3 weeks which is the most I've been lost in such a long time!

brads27 said:
Put on half a stone on so gone b ack up to 20 stone room :cry:

Sorry to hear that :(

Back