19 stone to 18?

I've been in the 19's for two weeks now (the first time in a few years!) and although I'm happy to be here I don't think I'll stick around for long!

Well it's goodbye from me today lost 3lb so truly into the 18's:D

I lost 4lbs at WI on thursday so that now puts ne at 19st10lb, hopefully I'll only be here for a few weeks then I can move on again.

Good luck to you all on your journeys x x

Hi all,

Started today 19st6.5, say another 2-3 weeks to get to the 18's. How are ye all today?

Anois

Last night guys I lost 4.5lbs which means I am just now under 19 stone at a lovely 18 st 13lbs. I also gained Slimmer of the Week and Young Slimmer of the Year 2012. Thank you so much for the continued support and I hope to see some of you in the 18-17 stone room soon!

Found a 19st room yay hello! 19st is where i get stuck at... Done SW twice before n this is third time lucky! So lets hope i get to 18st this time round! I think im confident at this size, i like how my legs look! Never been 16/14 for 6yrs. Dunno how ill feel being slim :-/

I had an unexpected 4.5 lb loss this week, so I'm closer to leaving this group than I thought I would be! 2 lb to go then I'm outta here.

Well done to everyone working their way down into the 18's, especially when you've suffered something so awful as the loss of a loved one. Just before my nan passed away ten years ago I promised her I'd keep losing weight. I broke my promise and got heavier than ever, but after all this time I'm finally going to do it.

Hi all

Hope you don't mind me joining!

I'm in my first week at SW and last Wednesday I weighed in at 19st 8lb!! This is my second time on SW - had to leave first time as I got pregnant (yeah!!! - only took 4yrs!!!) and my midwife wouldn't sign my form to continue! Anyway had a crazy pregnancy and put on a total of 4st post birth!! And whilst on Mat Leave I've pilled another 2 stones on!!

I've been a substantial weight for as long as I can remember and at my biggest was 24st 2lb so here is to not returning!!

Good look ladies x x x

Have now only got 3lbs to go til im in the 18s!! Can't believe I'm that far already! :) hopefully do that this week xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

Hope you don't mind me joining!

I'm in my first week at SW and last Wednesday I weighed in at 19st 8lb!! This is my second time on SW - had to leave first time as I got pregnant (yeah!!! - only took 4yrs!!!) and my midwife wouldn't sign my form to continue! Anyway had a crazy pregnancy and put on a total of 4st post birth!! And whilst on Mat Leave I've pilled another 2 stones on!!

I've been a substantial weight for as long as I can remember and at my biggest was 24st 2lb so here is to not returning!!

Good look ladies x x x

:welcome2: Good luck x

So please I lost 3.5lb this week only 2.5 lb to fb till I'm under 19st :):):) hopefully I'll be leaving for the next group down next week :):)

Hi all, I had my 4th weigh in today and have got down to 19st 13lb.

Nice to meet you all, but hope (as I'm sure you all do) I won't be here for too long :)

Hi all

Back from my 1st weigh in - 7 1/2lb OFF!! Yeah - that puts me at 19st 0.5lb - so hopefully I might be moving on next week xx

Hope all your weeks are going well xx

Back