19 stone to 18?

Well done everyone :D

I joined in the january challenge hoping to lose 10lb by the end of the month ekk if i make it to 11lb i'll be in the 18's omg lol didnt notice that till now woo hoo that will spur me on no doubt

Keep up the great work people we can do this x

I've been 100% for 5 full days now!

How you all doing?

Hey sorry everyone not been very talkative this week, had my first weigh in yesterday lost 2.5lbs if I'm completely honest I wasn't very happy I really tried 100% but if we look at the bigger picture that's. Nearly 9st if I'm correct?? Good luck everyone for this week

Gorgeous_hot

Day 4 and still going strong here :D

Well done gorgeous_hot a lost is a lost hun no matter how big or small and the fact its nearly now 9st wow hun great work x

Hey sorry everyone not been very talkative this week, had my first weigh in yesterday lost 2.5lbs if I'm completely honest I wasn't very happy I really tried 100% but if we look at the bigger picture that's. Nearly 9st if I'm correct?? Good luck everyone for this week

Gorgeous_hot

Is that a total loss of Healy 9 stone??? Blimey! That's incredible!!

Well....my first WI was this afternoon. And I found out I lost half a stone!!!! 7lbs my first week on the plan! I'm delighted!

But that means I now move into the next stone bracket and therefore move into a different thread. I'm sure I'll see you all in the 18st thread soon though!

Good luck to you all and have a great week!

Gorgeous_hot

Sorry guys i haven't lost 9 stone I meant it as over a year if I lost 2.5lb a week it would nearly be 9 stone sorry for the confusion :)

No need to apologise! Maybe next year then :)

Well done moxie shall be seeing you in the 18's very soon i hope lol keep up the great work :D

Day 5 and still going strong keep it up everyone xx

I usually like Fridays but today has been rubbish! :( boo!! I've just written WILL and POWER on my left and right hand respectively! That about sums up my day!!

Hey Flubby! Don't think you'll be with us long! 1.5lb to go and your in the next group! :) you can do it x

I usually like Fridays but today has been rubbish! :( boo!! I've just written WILL and POWER on my left and right hand respectively! That about sums up my day!!

Keep at it cherry you can do this :)

and welcome flubby wont be long and you will be joining moxie in the 18's lol good luck and keep strong everyone x

Wooohooo 4 off!

Well done Ellie!! X

Strangely enough I'm looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow! I'm feeling good about my control this week! Had a minor slip on one evening but I think I performed damage control in good time! I think I need to apologize to my family though - it's seems instead of my usual emotional eating I just prolonged the emotional by abstaining from the eating! Don't think i'll be leaving this thread for a couple of weeks though :)

Back