19 stone to 18?

Thanks Helen - we are in a very similar position, weight wise and diet choice, (you have just set your target a lot lower than I have lol) wanna buddy up? x

Yes that would be great! In terms of target I think I will have to see how I feel once I get a lot closer, it's a long way off yet unfortunately....

Cool - here goes buddy! I think it helps to have someome silimar stage and weigh to lose etc. What ya aiming for this week? Im just aiming not to gain! - got an awful lot on this week! xx

Well, I had a good loss last week of 4.5 pounds so I would imagine it will be much more modest this week - maybe just one pound - assuming I lose anything at all, of course! I've done pretty well overall, although being on EE I would say I probably haven't had as much superfree food as I should have done. WI is tomorrrow so on my way home I'll nip to the shop and stock up on fresh fruit and veg, make sure I get plenty this week :)

What day is your WI? When you say you've had a lot on this week do you think you've managed to balance out some of it? I think the best thing about SW is that it's not really like a diet at all so even if you eat/drink a bit more than you should one week, you just keep going with the plan and it will soon come off...

Well, I had a good loss last week of 4.5 pounds so I would imagine it will be much more modest this week - maybe just one pound - assuming I lose anything at all, of course! I've done pretty well overall, although being on EE I would say I probably haven't had as much superfree food as I should have done. WI is tomorrrow so on my way home I'll nip to the shop and stock up on fresh fruit and veg, make sure I get plenty this week :)

What day is your WI? When you say you've had a lot on this week do you think you've managed to balance out some of it? I think the best thing about SW is that it's not really like a diet at all so even if you eat/drink a bit more than you should one week, you just keep going with the plan and it will soon come off...

Hmmm - I will try and balance it out and fod optimise etc, but I have been doing really well so Im not too bothered (its this coming week that i have a lot on) if I have a sts or a small gain as like you say it will come off again soon ish afterwards. Going to the countries largest travelling fair at the weekend and will not resist the foods (I am choosing not to resist, that will be a true flexi syn day, the other meals out I will try to stick to plan)
Have you done SW before?
My WI is a Tuesday normally but I havent been able to make it last couple of weeks, so have weighed on a Monday instead at a different club. xx

It's my first time on SW and I honestly wish I'd tried it sooner! I've had success on other diets in the past but was always hungry and miserable, and never kept the weight off (obviously). I know it sounds a bit corny but SW seems very different and every night my boyfriend and I sit back after dinner and say how lovely it was. Just doesn't seem like a diet at all.

Anyway, I'm just back from WI and I've lost 2 pounds this week, I am really pleased with that. I'll be in this thread for a few more weeks, but I'm determined to get down into the next one during November!

well done - thats great. Yeah me and hubby are the same - it is soo 'normal' for a diet lol!
Where abouts in manc (roughly.... not asking your address lol) just that I went to Uni there. I will be here a wee while too! x

How ya doing helen? I lost 1.5lb this week x

Hi everyone,

My names Louise. Nice to meet ye all. I had my first weigh in yesterday. 19.10. Hopeing to get to around a size 14 or 12 stone. Whatever comes first.

How are ye all doing?

Anois x

Hi I'm hoping to be in here properly tonight after WI :) *crosses fingers*

Hello everyone, I just about sneaked into the 19's this morning :D

Hiya Everyone! I rejoined Slimming world 2 weeks ago at 19st 10lb. Lost 9lb in my first week (huge weightloss which i think was a result of being ill). Was hoping i could leave the 19's this week but had a 4lb weight gain :( i know this is because i had a weekend away and i made sure i enjoyed every aspect of it from food to alcohol. lol. Hoping i can get closer to the 18's at the next weigh in :) x

WOOOO HOOO 3.5lbs off, getting closer to the 18's!!!

Well I must be the only person looking in this folder!

Anyhoo Im now 19,4 so close to the 18's be there soon and hopefully will have someone to talk to :p

No your not elliebellie. I'm 19st2. Can't wait to get into 18. And eventually 12!! How are u? What's your target?

Anois x

A REPLY! IT'S A MIRACLE!

Teee heee, only joking.

Hi Anois

I dont have a target. I just want to keep losing! On here I set my target as 100lbs but I cant think a bout the big numbers or I will freak out :)

I'm the same. Freaking out quiet a bit now as I'm getting married first week of sept next year and I've over 6st to lose. Aaaggghhhh..... My birthday today. Slipped a bit (well a lot) at tea time. So back on the wagon and go to meeting Monday and face up to the damage.

Anois ;)

Gah! was so close to the 18's, now right back in the middle of 19's..hey ho onwards!

Back