19 stone to 18?

I am trying . Just got to work out this syn usage.

Seriously frustrated this week as scales are showing me a lb up (at home) The thing I love about my home scales is they match the ones at weigh in which helps me keep track. Have been 100% on track since wi on wed night and they are showing a gain. I have been eating bigger meals (but all free with a third superfree)
Sorry all, just needed to vent!!

Don't apologize! That's what this is for! I've been In a dump since we got snowed in! Low energy and way too many carbs!
Have you thought about your TOTM? It really effects me from anything from 3-6lb every month

Hi all and welcome all you newbies :D

Well i lost a total of 1lb this week :rolleyes: to be fair was expecting a STS or even a gain so that 1lb is great! Hope everyone has awesome weigh ins this week and lets see how many drop into the 18s :) x

Hi all and welcome all you newbies :D

Well i lost a total of 1lb this week :rolleyes: to be fair was expecting a STS or even a gain so that 1lb is great! Hope everyone has awesome weigh ins this week and lets see how many drop into the 18s :) x

Couldn't have typed it better myself - DITTO madmuppet lost a pound and very happy/relieved to have done so!

Well done cherry every 1lb counts so well done hun :)

If only we had lost that pesky pound before it started gathering it's mates and multiplied :D:D

Atleast we are doing something about it now and getting rid or them 1 by 1, keep up the great work hun cant wait for a bigger loss next week fingers crossed x

Well done cherry every 1lb counts so well done hun :)

If only we had lost that pesky pound before it started gathering it's mates and multiplied :D:D

Atleast we are doing something about it now and getting rid or them 1 by 1, keep up the great work hun cant wait for a bigger loss next week fingers crossed x

Thats so true and heres hopeing we all get rid of a pound this week. If its more thts great but if not I will be happy for one off and not one on. Well done. You are all doing so well. Xx

Hi all,

i rejoined slimming world a couple of weeks ago and have been lingering around the forum ever since buy have finally plucked up the courage to say hi and good luck to everyone!

Hopefully we can all slide down the stones together, hoping to be in the 18s next week but wanted to say hi to you lot first

:)

Congratulations to everone on their losses.

I was so happy last night, first Weight in an 6.5lb down. So motivated and looking forward to next week.

I know it wont all be plain sailing but i am enjoying it at the moment.

I was so happy last night, first Weight in an 6.5lb down. So motivated and looking forward to next week.

That's fantastic well done. :)

Hi Bethany so nice to meet you. You are welcome to tag along with us. Anything we can help with, give us a shout. Xx:)

Woo hoo brilliant loss hun congrates xx

Hope everyone is having a great week xx

Looks like im here for another week atleast girls weigh in this week and 2lbs down :) fingers crossed i will be in the 18's next week :D

Keep up the great work everyone xx

Weigh in today - 4lb down makes me a flat 19st

Hopefully move down a bracket next weigh in.

Nice one Beauty :) hopefully we both move down next week, keep up the great work hun x

I cant wait it will be the first time in a good few yrs (mmm 8 i think actually when i was pregnant with last son) that i will be in the 18's :D

We can all do this :) xx

No loss this week but no gain either! TOTM is imminent! So dreading next weeks bloated ness so have to be 100% this week

Hope everyones having a great week xx

Lost 3lbs this week, I'm 1lb away from the 18's! Hopefully I shall be leaving next week ;)

Last edited:
Back