19 stone to 18?

I joined SW on Tuesday, currently on the Extra Easy plan. I'm struggling to use up my daily allowance of milk and I also always feel hungry. Does anyone else find that?

I joined SW on Tuesday, currently on the Extra Easy plan. I'm struggling to use up my daily allowance of milk and I also always feel hungry. Does anyone else find that?

Hello.
You dont have to have milk. Do you know this?
Have you joined a club or online?
There are loads of hea to vhoose from other than milk.
When I have got my hea available at the end of the day I have a milky coffee.

You shouldn't feel hungry.
Are you eating enough?
Put more food on your plate and if your hungry between meals.. have superfree or free snacks. Good luck.

Can i join this thread please :)

Hello

Joined SW last week at 20st 1.5lb. 3lbs off at wi last night, so that puts me in the 19s. Hope you'll have me in your room for what I hope is a short time.

Hello

Joined SW last week at 20st 1.5lb. 3lbs off at wi last night, so that puts me in the 19s. Hope you'll have me in your room for what I hope is a short time.

Well done!
Your in the wrong room for now tho hun hehe. This one is for between 19 and 18 stone.
There should be a room 20-19 stone. Thats the one for you right now :)
Dont worry. .. wont be long and you'll be here!!! Keep at it. Woooppp

Hello.
You dont have to have milk. Do you know this?
Have you joined a club or online?
There are loads of hea to vhoose from other than milk.
When I have got my hea available at the end of the day I have a milky coffee.

You shouldn't feel hungry.
Are you eating enough?
Put more food on your plate and if your hungry between meals.. have superfree or free snacks. Good luck.

I've joined a club. I know you can have cheese but I don't like it unfortunately so milk is my only option I think (correct me if I'm wrong). I've stopped feeling hungry now, hopefully it was my body getting used to different food.

Well done!
Your in the wrong room for now tho hun hehe. This one is for between 19 and 18 stone.
There should be a room 20-19 stone. Thats the one for you right now :)
Dont worry. .. wont be long and you'll be here!!! Keep at it. Woooppp

Oops sorry!! Off seeking the right room. I will be back though!!!!

Had my weigh in last night and after a 3.5lbs loss I am now 18st 12lbs - do I need this room now please?

Had my weigh in last night and after a 3.5lbs loss I am now 18st 12lbs - do I need this room now please?

Yes!
Congratulations! !!!
Im still in this room.
Had a lovely 4.5lbs off this week.
Im 18stone 4.5lbs now.
Hope not to be here too much longer :)

Hello everyone! Just entered this zone on Tuesday when I weighed in at 18st 13lbs so I will probably be in this zone for a while yet! Thought I should say hello!

Hello everyone! Just entered this zone on Tuesday when I weighed in at 18st 13lbs so I will probably be in this zone for a while yet! Thought I should say hello!

Very similar to me (18st 12lbs), we can keep each other company :)

Brilliant. It looks as though we are quite similar with our weight, height, choice of diet etc too :p

Brilliant. It looks as though we are quite similar with our weight, height, choice of diet etc too :p

I can't see that much as I'm having to use the iPhone app. My son spilled my diet coke over the laptop and now it's died a death...
Another expense... Mind you, we're due a new one anyway; my son smashed the screen before Christmas so we've been having to hook it up to a tv with a hdmi cable! Faffy or what :-/

Ah well :) Weigh in 2 days, very much looking forward to it. Our consultant sets a challenge every week and this week it was to do 4 sessions of body magic towards our next award. I don't have my bronze yet so working towards that, only managed 3 sessions but have 2 days to squeeze another one in.

Well, i was in this room a year or so ago until i feel pregnant and stopped going to group. My last wi was 31st may 11 i was 19st 5lb. I rejoined when my little girl was 6wks old weighing 19st 13lb, 7 weigh ins later Im 19st 1lb. Fc i won't be here as of Tuesday but thought id say hello again!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Back