19 stone to 18?

Hi,

Good luck in starting again, I have done slimmigng world seveal times so i can understand how it feels, but all you can do is start again and its onwards and upwards from here. (I have actually started in the same Slimming World group several times)

Good Luck

Vicki x

Good luck vicky!!!!

Well I think I'm finally here. I'm currently 18 13.5 had half a pound gain this week but still just creeping in here right?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Hello All,

This is my zone too (just) at 19.13 joining weight, I only just squeeze in here lol. I am doing sw at home with my sisters support (she is a group member). I work rotating shifts so going to a group is next to impossible although i would quite like to so I am hoping I can get the support here and make some new sw buddies.
My WI is a saturday morning ... good luck to you all xx

Hello All,

This is my zone too (just) at 19.13 joining weight, I only just squeeze in here lol. I am doing sw at home with my sisters support (she is a group member). I work rotating shifts so going to a group is next to impossible although i would quite like to so I am hoping I can get the support here and make some new sw buddies.
My WI is a saturday morning ... good luck to you all xx

Hiya i think your in the wrong zone ya should be in the 20 to 19 zone hopefully it won't be long till your back her :eek:

Whoop whoop so a lovely star week loss of 4.5lb puts me down to 18st 9lb. I've never seem that in the scales. 1st 4lb in 12 weigh ins. 3lb for my stone and half but holiday starts sat tho I'm going to a grp close to our holiday so fc won't be too bad!

Hiya i think your in the wrong zone ya should be in the 20 to 19 zone hopefully it won't be long till your back her :eek:

:eek: Silly Rookie Mistake there.. Thanks for that donzy.

*toddles off to find the right thread*... But I will be back :D

Hi everyone, I just started slimmimg world diet on Monday, and joined this forum today, I am doing the diet myself from home as I have all the books anyway and have had success in the past with it, hopefully all the support offered from minimins will help me stay focused. Wish me luck x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hello again folks, 3 weeks ago I was banished (lol) from this forum up to the bigger 20-19 room :cry:but alas, I've just had my 3rd weigh in and I've lost TEN AND HALF pounds in total soooo, I'm now 18st13lb and here I return.

Sooooo happy!! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hello again folks, 3 weeks ago I was banished (lol) from this forum up to the bigger 20-19 room :cry:but alas, I've just had my 3rd weigh in and I've lost TEN AND HALF pounds in total soooo, I'm now 18st13lb and here I return.

Sooooo happy!! :D

Congratulations that's brilliant :eek:

Hello all - I see this is where I belong, not for long I hope ... x

Hello. Im joining you from the 20-19s. I just made it to 18.13 today at group and very pleased. Hopefully by the end of June I will be lighter still :)

Well weighed myself this morning and lost 4lbs, yaay me, and I have my dreaded period so great start considering. Looking after 6 kids right now, thank god for sunny days and back gardens because pmt and screaming kids do not mix haha, hope everyone is doing well x

Well ladies I had a week away but popped to a local grp to see a whacking great 5lb gain. Taking me to 19st exactly however I weighed in again today and lost 3lb so am back to 18st 11lb yay

Hello room for any more in here!! Glad to be joining from 20-19! 4lb loss today gets me in!

Welcome :) I am here for another 2 weeks tops. That's the plan anyway! Lost 6 lb this week, really amazed I am still going and haven't given in to temptation.
Good luck all :)

Siggy74 said:
Welcome :) I am here for another 2 weeks tops. That's the plan anyway! Lost 6 lb this week, really amazed I am still going and haven't given in to temptation.
Good luck all :)

That's brilliant, you must be quite determined! What do they say, success breeds success!

Aww thanks so much. Well done on your weekly losses. Impressive :)

Thanks but I need the determination thing to kick in all the time, I am a bit too generous with myself when I'm away from home and then regret it afterwards as my losses aren't happening every week. Feeling determined at the moment and beginning to notice the difference in clothes etc, which is opening up a big section of my wardrobe and is obviously v motivating! You must be noticing a big difference too?

Back