19 stone to 18?

Thanks but I need the determination thing to kick in all the time, I am a bit too generous with myself when I'm away from home and then regret it afterwards as my losses aren't happening every week. Feeling determined at the moment and beginning to notice the difference in clothes etc, which is opening up a big section of my wardrobe and is obviously v motivating! You must be noticing a big difference too?

lol yeah, I can relate to that. Noticing lots of changes the last week or so. I have double the amount of energy to what I did a few months ago. I move more now in a day than what I did in an entire week before. So many benefits. The best for me was fitting in to a size 20 last week in New Look. I know its still too big and have a way to go but this time 3 months ago i was wearing sizes 24-26. The idea of actually being able to shop without looking for the plus size section is all the motivation I need atm. Have a great week :D

lol yeah, I can relate to that. Noticing lots of changes the last week or so. I have double the amount of energy to what I did a few months ago. I move more now in a day than what I did in an entire week before. So many benefits. The best for me was fitting in to a size 20 last week in New Look. I know its still too big and have a way to go but this time 3 months ago i was wearing sizes 24-26. The idea of actually being able to shop without looking for the plus size section is all the motivation I need atm. Have a great week :D

WOW!! Siggy, your weight loss is AMAZING! well done!

:D:eek:

3.5lb off for me today taking to me to 18st 7.5lb. Hoping for 1.5lb next week to get my stone and a half and the other 7lb over the following 2 weeks so ill have done 2st exactly amd be in the 17s!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Can I ask what is probably a silly question. Is this room for people in the 19's at the mo who are on their way to the 18's
Sorry for being a ditzy mare!
If I am in the right place then hello all. 1.5lbs off this week so got my stone award :)

Can I ask what is probably a silly question. Is this room for people in the 19's at the mo who are on their way to the 18's
Sorry for being a ditzy mare!
If I am in the right place then hello all. 1.5lbs off this week so got my stone award :)

I really had to think about that haha but yes 19st down to 18st. Welcome to the room and well done on your loss :)

Only lost half a pound at weigh in today. To be fair I am relieved. After the terrible week I have had, I should have gained. Lesson learnt! Never again. Roll on next week. Good luck with your losses everyone :)

*runs into room* :bliss:

Hey I am here!!!!

Lost 1.75lb this week, got my 1stone sticker and 7inches smaller and am in the 18's....

cant remember the last time I weighed 18 something... :)

Well done, you are doing so well, i'm very envious!

Only lost half a pound at weigh in today. To be fair I am relieved. After the terrible week I have had, I should have gained. Lesson learnt! Never again. Roll on next week. Good luck with your losses everyone :)

Oh no, what happened? If its any consolation, I've had a bad week or bad food week too - I'm back on track today with a vengenance!

*runs into room* :bliss:

Hey I am here!!!!

Lost 1.75lb this week, got my 1stone sticker and 7inches smaller and am in the 18's....

cant remember the last time I weighed 18 something... :)

Wow! 7 inches that is amazing! Great feeling isn't it :)

Wow! 7 inches that is amazing! Great feeling isn't it :)

I feel awesome I still cant believe how well it has gone. I know and accept that now my weight loss will steady off a bit and slow down but my size 22 new jeggings where baggy on me today. Oh the joy of a baggy bum!

Can I join you guys as well please? I lost 5lb last week ( my first week ) but havent much faith for this week. I was in hospital with my son on wednesday/thursday and ate what I could when I could . I didnt eat much but I put me on a downer for the week if im honest.
I feel like all I'm thinking about lately is food. It's exhausting!!

Half on for me. Getting really demoralised now wanted 1.5 off this week to get my 1.5st now its 2lb. Its star week so will prob gain next week too and by the time I've lost the gain and be close again it'll be star week.
I'm sticking to plan 100% but its not working. I know it works and its just a blip but I've got a lot to lose and don't feel I can. I can't get 1.5st how am I gonna get another 4+ st. :'(

Can I join you guys as well please? I lost 5lb last week ( my first week ) but havent much faith for this week. I was in hospital with my son on wednesday/thursday and ate what I could when I could . I didnt eat much but I put me on a downer for the week if im honest.
I feel like all I'm thinking about lately is food. It's exhausting!!

Aw don't worry about 2 days as long as you were on plan for the rest of it you'll be ok. What day do you weigh on?

After my little gain last week I had a bit of a sod it week. I had pizza and fish n chips. Then I got cross and jumped back on plan. I lost 3.5lb this week, got my 1.5st and have only 5.5lb to 2st and club 10. Fc for another good week and nice loss :D

Last edited:
I've had another 4 off today, pleased with that and hoping to do 3 this next week to get to my 2 stone award. Fingers crossed.

I've had another 4 off today, pleased with that and hoping to do 3 this next week to get to my 2 stone award. Fingers crossed.

Well done you that's fab!!

Hi everyone

I've just got down into the 18's and am loving it. Got my two stone award yesterday on WI but missed my 10% by 1lb, which was a bit gutting.

I bought my first pair of size 18 jeans the other day and although they are no comfortable in the slightest I got them on and I did them up. Breathing is another matter but im getting there.

Really wanna hit another stone this month which will take me into 17's which I haven't been in since I was 21!

1st week of slimming world and down to 18st 13lb heres hoping that I can soon move into the 17's

Hello guys hope you all well :) I have just been weighted by my husband and yes I made it into the teens doing sw from home with my husbands support and having this site does really work :)) well done to everyone in here for your fab losses it keeps me focus reading your posts x

Back