19 stone to 18?

3lb off for me this week. out of the 19s and into the 18s woo hoo. Hope everyone is doing well.

Well my weigh in is tonight and I'm am on the verge of hitting 18 stones, really hope I get tere but I was at a wedding on Saturday and took the day off slimming world.....so fingers crossed!!! How's everyone else getting on?

I joined the 19s last WI and today I am 19stone 9 I hope to be in the 18s in the next 4 weeks wish me luck xoxo

I've rejoined SW and I'm determined to finally get out of the 19's and into the 18's.

Well done to everyone that is already doing so well! :)

mm Well im 19st.6lb... and i will lose that 6 pounds this week.. being extra extra strict!!! Its time to stop dilly dallying :)

I have now sneaked into this group. I am hoping things will keep going well and I will be through the 19 st bracket fairly quickly. I would like to be in the 18's by christmas. I feel quite proud of myself, that I have managed to get out of the 20's.

Tx

Hey guys! I forgot to update but I'm now out of this group... just cause I'm 18,13.

:))

Im here! 19st 3lbs at the moment. Hoping to get in the 18s by monday :S only ever done lcds before so it seens strange eating loads of food to lose weight. Eek!

Hiya I'm in the 19s too! *waves*

Been here a while so can't wait to shift those 5lb to get into the 18s! Funnily enough this one has taken me longer than it did to get out of the 20s, you'd think it would be the other way round! lol :)

Back