19 stone to 18?

Not quite in the 18's but 19 st 5.5 lbs. I hoped to have got to the 18's but never mind.
Tx

Good luck. I'm sure you'll get there soon. I'm 19 stone 4 and hoping to get in to the 18's asap. Have been there but gained back in to the 19's :-(

Good luck. I'm sure you'll get there soon. I'm 19 stone 4 and hoping to get in to the 18's asap. Have been there but gained back in to the 19's :-(

Sure we both will be in the 18's soon. I will be glad to get back to slimming world after christmas. I would love to lose another 21lbs by my birthday and that is in 11 weeks. Time will tell. Tx

Hi all, so I have joined sw on and off a few times but never stuck to it and everytime I stop I put more weight on. My weight has climbed and im now approx 19s 7lbs the heaviest I have ever been and I need my life to change now! Im looking for people to join this journey with me. Joining sw tomorrow morning :)

Hi all, so I have joined sw on and off a few times but never stuck to it and everytime I stop I put more weight on. My weight has climbed and im now approx 19s 7lbs the heaviest I have ever been and I need my life to change now! Im looking for people to join this journey with me. Joining sw tomorrow morning :)
There don't seem to be many of us in this weight group. I am currently 19 st 7 lbs too. Put on 4 lbs over the holidays and now back to slimming world. Look forward to chatting to you.

Tx

Was 19 stone 13 after rejoining about tenth time over more than 15 years...missed first weigh in last Thursday as have awful flu... So will have to wait til this week.. First time did sw lost 3 n half stone so no it's possible but when not on plan easily put on plus more.. Wanna be ten stone so long way to go.. If you like to no more all in my posts... I won't bore you. Hello everyone :)

Hi may I join your thread I am now 19st 12lb at last weeks wi, got down to 15st 7lb last year put it all back on because I stopped going to class thinking I can do it at home but just kept slipping and sliding, so this year I rejoined on 2/1/14 and lost 5lb in 1st week. Jane xx

So after putting on a stone (eekk) over Christmas I'm back in here. Currently 19st 3.5. Hoping for a big loss this week and back in the 18st on Thursday night! Good luck everyone

Hey.. I've been all Over the place diet wise in the last few months, s&s, Atkins... Decided to give sw a good go as it has really worked in the past! A quick fix just doesn't work! Lost 8lbs since last Monday so at 19st 10lbs today, hoping to get into the 18,s as soon as possible!

Hellllooooo everyone. Newbie here. Well actually i was here last year and lost 3.5 stone.
Now i have put it all back on and them some.
So been back on plan since last week.
I get weighed at my local boots every Monday as i do sw from home.
Last week i lost 4lb.
I am hoping for a 1.5 to 2lb loss next Monday.
Hope everyone is having a good week soo far :)

Briefly popping in on my way through the pounds. I weighed in today week 2 at 19st3 lbs. we can do this guys. The 19's are just a station on the railroad that is our weightloss journeys xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Despite being Unwell went to get weighed only didn't stay to group as missed first week weigh in and not wanting to lose my way completely. So was 19.13 and in 2 weeks lost 5 lb am now 19.8..as has happened many times in my life..oh well 5 needed off til next stone bracket.. Good luck everybody *

We'll done linda and jane. Brilliant loses xx

Well i dont know what to say. I am in shock. Second weigh in and i lost 4lb ??!!!!

I am over the moon.

2 weeks 75% on plan - 8lb off.

:) :)

Well i dont know what to say. I am in shock. Second weigh in and i lost 4lb ??!!!!

I am over the moon.

2 weeks 75% on plan - 8lb off.

:) :)

Yay :). Well done xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back