19 stone to 18?

Hmm strictly. Speaking am not in the 19s.to 18s Anymore so I will go say hello to the 17s hope they are nice lol will keep subscribe d to hear to I cqn keep up with all of you x

what does everyone have planned for the weekend?

I am tackling my garden on Sunday - as much as I am dreading it, it is extra body magic. All helps in the battle to hit my next target though!

Extra body magic is always good hun tho u may need your wellys as it's supposed to sling it down.

Well half off is better than half on. I get weighed at lunchtime so will.let u know how I do.
Calorie counting and slimming world will.that really work does it not clash with the principles. Of slimming world?

well done on your loss :wow: i am not doing slimming world, i have just been cutting out the rubbish eating more healthy and hitting the gym

Slept in and had to go and get my little boy so garden never got done!

Garden now done YAY

Weigh in today and STS BOOOOOO

So frustrated. Just been online and looked at my journey so far. I have been doing it for 12 weeks and lost 12 kilos in total and although I know if I lost a kilo a week I would be happy its not happening like that.

Week 1 - starting week
Week 2 - 1.8 k loss
Week 3 - 3.7 k loss
Week 4 - 1.4 k gain
Week 5 - 2.9 k loss
Week 6 - 2 k loss
Week 7 - 0.3 k gain
Week 8 - 0.3 k loss
Week 9 - 2.2 k loss
Week 10 -0.1 k gain
Week 11 -2 k loss
Week 12 STS

Going by my pattern which seems to be loss loss gain, this week should have been a second loss followed by a gain next week. Will up my water in take and super free. Going to make some super speed soup later. Feels like I am never going to get to my club 10!

A 2 1/4lb loss for me this week.... It's coming off slowly but surely!

Started at 21stone 2 3/4lb... Have lost 2stone 2 1/2lb in 20 weeks.... Now weighing in at 19stone 1/4lb .... Hopefully I'll have a loss next week and I'll be moving to the '18s' ...

Hello!

Its nice to find a thread where others are in the same boat. I started off at 28stone 4 years ago. I am now 18st11 but have got too comfortable, hence why i am joining SW!

Any tips or anything for a newbie?
Love the support you all give each other too

xxx

Still stuck in the 19's... Been in them for about 6 weeks. 19st 11 now.... I make it 6 weeks at 2lb a week and I'll be in the next stone bracket.... Here goes!!!!

welcome joanna and good luck somerset.

Really hoping for a loss at weigh in one weds. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

welcome joanna and good luck somerset. Really hoping for a loss at weigh in one weds. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

You'll be fine! How are you finding the plan? I've done Sw before but never for this long and I think this time it's clicked! I get married next August so I have a goal. I think that has helped!

Are you aiming for anything?

Xx

You'll be fine! How are you finding the plan? I've done Sw before but never for this long and I think this time it's clicked! I get married next August so I have a goal. I think that has helped!

Are you aiming for anything?

Xx

Want to get fit and healthy for my little boy. The moment it hit that I needed to do something about my weight was when I wanted to book a holiday but then when I thought about being in a swimming costume I could not bring myself to hit the book button. He is never going to miss out on something again because of my weight.

Want to get fit and healthy for my little boy. The moment it hit that I needed to do something about my weight was when I wanted to book a holiday but then when I thought about being in a swimming costume I could not bring myself to hit the book button. He is never going to miss out on something again because of my weight.

That will definitely keep you motivated chick! Keep thinking of your little one and all the lovely holidays you will have together :) xxx

whooo hooo 4.2lb off and hit my club 10!

2 off for me today... 19st 9 now... Chipping away! Lightest I've been in ages!!!! Xx

Back