19 stone to 18?

Way to go, I am the lightest I have been for 4 years at the moment. Gone down a dress size on my top but not my bottom yet.
Wish you could pick where you lost the weight from.

Way to go, I am the lightest I have been for 4 years at the moment. Gone down a dress size on my top but not my bottom yet. Wish you could pick where you lost the weight from.

I'm exactly the same.... It's starting to look like my top half doesn't belong to my bottom half and that my bum will forever be in size 24's whilst my top is getting back into 20's.... Bizarre!!!!

Off for a jog/walk in a minute... Exercise always makes me gain weight, even if I feel smaller. :-(((

Does anyone else get that? Xxxx

Welcome Mrstinav.

I am keep trying to get in to a routine were I do 20 minutes exercise a day but life just keeps getting in the way. Got a work trip away this weekend which involves sitting in a car, driving to Holland, hotel, days work then drive back to Newcastle. Hard to stay on plan and impossible to exercise.

I keep saying I will do it but then never do but the only way I am going to make sure I fit some exercise in is to get up earlier then my 17 month old son.

2.8lb off for me this week. Just under 1lb to go before I get to the 18 stone bracket.

2.8lb off for me this week. Just under 1lb to go before I get to the 18 stone bracket.

well done you! Thanks for the welcome too.

i went to a WI today, rather than my usual Tues night and lost another 2.5lbs. So 5lbs gone in two weeks! I am proper chuffed with that xx

Bad few weeks for me.... Anxiety is through the roof, meaning I have absolutely no motivation to watch what I'm eating, I just want chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!...

Last week I had a gain of 1 1/2lb taking me up from 19st 0.25lb to 19st 1.75lb ....

We went to Brussels for 3 days over the bank holiday, so lots of lovely chocolate/beer and food was consumed... Weighed in yesterday and I have lost 1.25lb of the 1.5lb I had gained (even with all the beer and chocolate!)

Totally disappointed with myself to be honest...

Hi all, I'm new to the forum, can't read through all the previous posts but keen to start from now! I'm 19st5lbs so looking to get to that 18 stone mark and hopefully soon :) got my third WI on Wednesday, currently 1.5lbs from my half stone so that's my mini aim for the week! Looking forward to chatting :)

Ah, you know what they say...draw a line under it and remember what you have achieve before. You can get back on track again. You had a wee blip. This does not mean you fail. As I type this, I am not only telling YOU but telling MYSELF, too! We have all been there and we are all there right now. It's all timey-wimey. I need to sort out my tracker on my signature...but the story is there. It is up and down. We will be ok. xx

Well stayed the same this week (deservedly so) on plan at home/work but not enough syn free days to balance the indulgent couple of nights! New determination for next week though, know exactly what to avoid!

back after a business trip to Europe which involved sitting in a car driving for hours and hours. Last time I did this trip I put 3lb on so pleased I only put 0.6lb on this time.

Hoping to get in the 18s next week.

How is everyone else doing?

Well done tazzyb! Good prevention :)

I decided against a gin and pizza evening at a friend's today because of my two meals out already planned for the week, have had a relaxing evening after a long day so am not feeling too much like I'm missing out! I'm sure I'll feel better for it tomorrow too!

5lb off for me this week! I'm super chuffed! Especially after last weeks little gain!

1lb to go til my 2stone award!!!

7lb til I'm in the 18's :) xxx

Back