19 stone to 18?

Well, I am not over happy with my progress but I am not upset, either. Unfortunately, I maintained. I understand why, though. It was raining madly this last week and I did not go out on enough walks. There were also some questionable business lunches and I did not drink enough water. So all in all, the fact that I maintained is ok but not where I want to be. It's ok. It's Monday. New week, new options, good choices ahead. I do not think there is anything that will de-rail me this week. I am working at the office, the weather forecast looks a bit more promising and no one has a birthday. There is one event happening this weekend. But I will be vigilant since I will be in the company of someone who is looking out for me. Her presence alone is enough to keep me from making bad food choices.

Allons-y!

Good luck for next week! Sounds like you've got some goid support :) I'm not sure how this week has gone, am nervous for Weds WI... Also on my "star week" so think that'll mask anything I manage :S

Good luck for next week! Sounds like you've got some goid support :) I'm not sure how this week has gone, am nervous for Weds WI... Also on my "star week" so think that'll mask anything I manage :S

Good luck for Wednesday! But don't worry. "star week" causes all kinds of weirdness. Chances are you will get a better result next week. xx :)

Well done Tiff!

I'm having to be uber good around a weekend full of eating out this week. Luckily the restaurants all have online recipes so I can check them out in advance!

2.6lb off for me this week taking me in to the 18s.

Off to join the new thread and hope to see you all there soon.

2.6lb off for me this week taking me in to the 18s.

Off to join the new thread and hope to see you all there soon.

Awesome! Well done you! Hope to join you soon! I just weighed in at 18.2 st. That is 4lbs off. Looking to lose 2 lbs this week to drop into the next group.

I have an invitation to go out with friends this coming weekend. Indian food restaurant followed by a crawl to a pub that serves cider and cask ale. Dreading it on so many levels. But I hope to come out triumphant.

Mind those syns!

I'm 20st 2lbs at the moment but joining this group as an incentive to be in my 19sts from next week Monday!

I can't remember the last time I was out of the 20s :)

Back