19 stone to 18?

I'm in desperate need of some motivation! At the start of the year (weighing in at 21st 2.75lb) I set myself some targets with the idea of getting down to about 13st by May 2015..... Some of them I reached easily, some not so easy... for the last month I've been playing around with the same few pounds, on, off, on, off, sts, on, off etc... It's driving me nuts!
What is annoying is that I know I can do it.... 2 weeks ago I stuck to plan 100% and had a great loss of 6lb, so I know it's do-able...

My mum turns 60 in September, and I have arranged a surprise dinner for her at a gorgeous (quite posh!) venue... I have a lovely dark green dress that I bought on ASOS about 2 years ago with view to losing weight and wearing it for a wedding (never happened obviously!) but I would love to wear it on the 27th September this year.... The target I have set myself is to weigh in at 240lb (17st 2lb) by her birthday do, meaning between now and then I have to lose 2stone! (56lb in total from starting weight)

It's 11 weigh-ins to go, so about 2.5lb a week and I'd reach the goal... I need to do this!

(I'm hoping now that I've written this down, I might give myself a kick up the butt to get going again!)

Good luck Amy! Really hope you can keep on track :) good to have a tangible goal in mind!

Thank you :) I soooo need to do it... Nearing the end of day 1 back on plan, so far so good....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck Amy-R , you can do it. I had few hard weeks where I just could not stop eating sweets and then I felt ah, when I had sweets I will take some fast food too attitude .. and I cost me 0.5 lbs on last week. This was what I needed, my consultant asked me what was different before where I could so easy to stay away from wrong things. I was thinking and for me it was pepsi max . its so sweet that I have no need for something sweet after this and plus is , I dont go for any wrong foods. going strong this week and I think it will last for some time now.

Go back to start of you journey and read your food diary's , find what was that thing that kept you away from wrong stuff and start using it again. And let us know how you doing :)

1lb off this week... Bit disappointed as I've been super good, but better than nothing I guess :) 19.1 .... Desperately want to get into the 18s next week!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.5lbs off for me this week!

Feeling ok with that as I was bad last week and got away with STS so it all evens out lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi started back again its so hard to get back on it once you lost the weight and put it back on again, buts here hoping third time around. xx

Hi everyone!

Can i join this group please?
3 years ago i was 26 stone, and after splitting up with a partner i dropped down to 19 stone, then a further 1.5 taking me down to 17.5.
Im now with my fiance, and we are getting married next October so i really want to lose weight. I am currently 19.4 after getting "too comfortable" in the relationship. In fact we are both doing slimming world.

Some days i am fine, but others i need motivation. I have a sweet tooth, and always get hungry on my 3 hour bus journey home from work but never know what to take with me to kill the hunger. Any ideas?

Thanks for reading my essay!

Xxx

Hey guys, I can't seem to find a 19 to 18 stone thread so apologies if there is one already. I'm 19 stone 13.8 lbs! Lol anyone else in this stone zone? Rozie x

Gosh. I remember making this thread.

I'm now 17 stones 11.5 lbs. it's taken me forever and a day to get here but I've got here.

Keep going guys!!!! X

In fact, when I got to this weight at that particular time I was steadily losing. So much has happened since then. My life is completely different to what it used to be.

1.5lb off for me today... Had hoped it would have been at least a little more, but * week also came today, so I'm blaming that for losing less than I had hoped!

All 6lb that I gained last month are now gone and I'm down to 18st 13.5lb .... A total of 2st 3.25lb gone for good! :)

Hi 2.5lb off for me this week really pleased with that, i know now im going in the right direction. xx well done to everyone xx

Hello
New member to slimming world, really hoping to be in the 18's soon.
How is everyone doing?
Emma x

Hi Emma and welcome =)
It have been slow week for me , I maintained this week and so close to 18 st mark =) only 1 pound to go - can not wait =)

Back