19 stone to 18?

Hi Destamina
I was wondering how you were doing... well done almost there x

Hi guys,

I hope you don't mind me joining you. I started following SW from home last week & lost 7lbs in my first week bringing me to 19st 13. This is my second time following SW & it worked for me last time but I'm ashamed to say a combination of a hectic lifestyle running my 3 girls to dance class & starting up my own business took over & all those times where I would just grab something quick just this once became too regular an occurrence. So here I am back to square one & hoping I have learnt from my mistakes last time. My life isnt any less hectic but I know how much better I felt with the weight off than what I do now so here I am. Looking forward to chatting to you all & hoping in the best possible way not to be staying too long xx

Hi Destamina
I was wondering how you were doing... well done almost there x

Hey Emma - thank you hun ;) but sad thing is my weight havent moved at all .. I think weight is trying to say something to me , lol
Like all the bad things I eat before last week is catching up. Today is day 3 on this week and as I weight myself every day .. ( I know, I should not ) I have gained.
Ah well, Im sure its just temporary but I wish I could see weight loss instead =)

Hi guys,

I hope you don't mind me joining you. I started following SW from home last week & lost 7lbs in my first week bringing me to 19st 13. This is my second time following SW & it worked for me last time but I'm ashamed to say a combination of a hectic lifestyle running my 3 girls to dance class & starting up my own business took over & all those times where I would just grab something quick just this once became too regular an occurrence. So here I am back to square one & hoping I have learnt from my mistakes last time. My life isnt any less hectic but I know how much better I felt with the weight off than what I do now so here I am. Looking forward to chatting to you all & hoping in the best possible way not to be staying too long xx

Hey Dance Mum , welcome and well done on your first week. Im sure we all move next door soon enough - we better , or else .. . =)

Hey Dance Mum , welcome and well done on your first week. Im sure we all move next door soon enough - we better , or else .. . =)

Youre right Destamia... lovely as it is in here we all want to be next door!!! I see you havent far to go x

Not at all but sometimes it feels like forever , lol :) maybe this Saturday :)

I know what you mean.... It seems like such a huge journey ahead but I suppose taking it in smaller steps helps

Hello all
I had my weigh in last night and lost 3.5
Very happy so that means 6.5 to go and I'll be moving on..yay
I'm loving this idea of moving threads with each stone..
Sorry but I'm really bad at remembering the content of this thread once I hit reply (on my phone) but hi to the new lady, I'm new too and Destamina. .come on ur so very close x

Hello all
I had my weigh in last night and lost 3.5
Very happy so that means 6.5 to go and I'll be moving on..yay
I'm loving this idea of moving threads with each stone..
Sorry but I'm really bad at remembering the content of this thread once I hit reply (on my phone) but hi to the new lady, I'm new too and Destamina. .come on ur so very close x

Well done Emma. Its great isnt it that it breaks it up into different threads for each stone...doesnt make it seem as daunting x

Hi Ladies 4lb off for me today 8lb in two weeks really pleased, got my first half stone sticker xx

Thats fantastic Jane... congratulations x

Well done you all :) Not long way for all of us to step next room. I will try my best to get my last pounds off but for two weeks weight loss had slown down - will see :)

Thanks Dance Mum and Destamia, hopefully we will be in the next room like you said, its lovely to go into the next stone, goodluck to everyone. xx

Good idea. Will join too but little later. Almost at work now and dont think my boss would be happy to see me with phone :)

Hello ladies! I dropped into the 19 stone mark last week so now only 12lbs to go until I graduate to the next thread :D

All of the green tea & water I am drinking must be doing something (either that or its the constant running up & downstairs to go to the bathroom!!!!!) I lost 8lbs this week bringing me to 19st 5lb so fingers crossed it wont be long until I graduate to the next thread

Dance Mom - wow , amazing weight loss, well done and congrats.

I myself had an pound gain this week. Success express it is for next days. I want to get into next room, lol :)

Hi all
Dance mum that's an amazing loss, well done!
So I'm just back from camping had a few off plan meals but I now hv until Mon eve for my weigh in to undo the damage. I love how we all want the next room..
The new thread sounds great, I'll check it out later as really need to get ready for work x

Back