19 stone to 18?

Hi all
Dance mum that's an amazing loss, well done!
So I'm just back from camping had a few off plan meals but I now hv until Mon eve for my weigh in to undo the damage. I love how we all want the next room..
The new thread sounds great, I'll check it out later as really need to get ready for work x

Hi Emma, lot of time to undo any damage before monday evening!! Drink loads of water ... if nothing else all thse loo trips are good body magic!!! lol

Eeek, I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning & they are sitting at a 5lb loss which would leave me at 19st....... I would be delighted with that on Saturday morning but I would be even more delighted if I could get even another 0.5lb to push me into the 18's.... I know thats being greedy!!! lol I hope all of you ladies are having a good week :)

I am :) I told you guys that this week Im going with SE and its working. I step on scales every day - works for me - and today they say 18st 11
Cant wait for WI in Saturday :) More important I had a goal - to be inder 120 kg by birthday (its in Saturday too) and I made it :)
Need only 3 more days to be strong and I will :)

I am :) I told you guys that this week Im going with SE and its working. I step on scales every day - works for me - and today they say 18st 11
Cant wait for WI in Saturday :) More important I had a goal - to be inder 120 kg by birthday (its in Saturday too) and I made it :)
Need only 3 more days to be strong and I will :)

Thats excellent news Destamia!!!!!! Keep it up & you'll maybe even drop another 1 or 2 :D !!!!

Hi does anyone know where i can get my stone award stickers so i can put them on my signature please, i can't find them xx

Hey ladies, just checking in to say that I have lost 8lbs which takes in into the 18's..... looking forward to seeing you in there soon x

And Im moving to next room too - as I had 6.5 lbs loss today that takes me to 18 st 9 =) Got my 5,5 st award and slimmer of the month.
And its my birthday too - perfect timing =)

Omg wow you two.. amazing losses.. well done on making it to the 18's room.. I hope to join you both soon, weigh in Mon eve xx
Oh and happy birthday x

Well done - 8 lbs loss is amazing =)

Thanks hun x

And Im moving to next room too - as I had 6.5 lbs loss today that takes me to 18 st 9 =) Got my 5,5 st award and slimmer of the month.
And its my birthday too - perfect timing =)

Congratulations & happy birthday x

Omg wow you two.. amazing losses.. well done on making it to the 18's room.. I hope to join you both soon, weigh in Mon eve xx
Oh and happy birthday x

Thanks Emma. Look forward to seeing you in the 18's soon x

Hello, just over 19stone so I'm hoping by next week I'll be in the 18 mark...that's if I lose 3 pounds...
I am very excited and I want to believe this time is for good, I lost 4 stones in the past and put it all back on within 7 years... :-(
Wish me luck!! :wave_cry:

Hello, just over 19stone so I'm hoping by next week I'll be in the 18 mark...that's if I lose 3 pounds...
I am very excited and I want to believe this time is for good, I lost 4 stones in the past and put it all back on within 7 years... :-(
Wish me luck!! :wave_cry:

Good luck :) you can do it

Hi just dropping by to say hi and to introduce myself. For anyone who I haven't met yet my name is Jo and I have 12st 7lbs loss in total to achieve I am currently at 2st 4lbs and I'm hoping I'll be in the 19s either next friday or the Friday after. I have 3.5lbs to lose to be officially apart of this group so fingers crossed.

Anyway thats me and hi to everybody.

well done everybody!! is there any threads where people tells how much they lose on their first week, I am having my first weigh in tomorrow, and I really don't know what to think, I have been doing lots of exercise and eating 80% healthy but still 'failed' with some snacks and sauces... xx

well done everybody!! is there any threads where people tells how much they lose on their first week, I am having my first weigh in tomorrow, and I really don't know what to think, I have been doing lots of exercise and eating 80% healthy but still 'failed' with some snacks and sauces... xx

Sorry this is a late response...I'm sure there would have been a thread and hope your first weigh in was a good one. Unfortunately these zone groups don't seem to be very active. I'm apart of 3 (still have friends in 21, currently 20-19 and hoping to be 'officially' in here tomorrow) but of all 3 groups there's only 3 people who post and they're in the 21 group lol. It may pick up but if you're wanting some help or need a chat I'm here everyday just message me on this group or private message me and I'll get bk to you.

Sorry this is a late response...I'm sure there would have been a thread and hope your first weigh in was a good one. Unfortunately these zone groups don't seem to be very active. I'm apart of 3 (still have friends in 21, currently 20-19 and hoping to be 'officially' in here tomorrow) but of all 3 groups there's only 3 people who post and they're in the 21 group lol. It may pick up but if you're wanting some help or need a chat I'm here everyday just message me on this group or private message me and I'll get bk to you.
Thanks!!

Well I sensed it wasn't going to be a big loss and I was right...1lb loss this week.

Kind of in same situation as Evolet I know I've been on plan 100% so disappointed it wasn't more but I will hold my hands up that while my hubby was home I didn't drink as much as usual so apparently thats had an impact. I knew something didn't feel right just can't verbalise the feeling but wasn't expecting a big loss this week.

Well next week I want 2.5lbs to get my 2.5st award and get into next stone bracket. I can't see any reason why I won't be back to my regular routine...its my mother in laws funeral on Wednesday but if I eat before the funeral I should be able to avoid the buffet.

Onwards and downwards.

Good luck to those who still have to weigh in.

I will be in here next week. Lol

Well I sensed it wasn't going to be a big loss and I was right...1lb loss this week. Kind of in same situation as Evolet I know I've been on plan 100% so disappointed it wasn't more but I will hold my hands up that while my hubby was home I didn't drink as much as usual so apparently thats had an impact. I knew something didn't feel right just can't verbalise the feeling but wasn't expecting a big loss this week. Well next week I want 2.5lbs to get my 2.5st award and get into next stone bracket. I can't see any reason why I won't be back to my regular routine...its my mother in laws funeral on Wednesday but if I eat before the funeral I should be able to avoid the buffet. Onwards and downwards. Good luck to those who still have to weigh in. I will be in here next week. Lol
I only lost 1,5 and i feel a bit gutted!

I only lost 1,5 and i feel a bit gutted!

Its frustrating you can do the same thing sw wise for two weeks and have two completely different losses I haven't done anything different from a week where I lost 5lbs just got to figure it all works itself out eventually my average loss is 2lbs which is what I was aiming for so I can live with that. Don't feel disheartened a big loss will come.

Back