1bl away from SIX STONE!!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Can you believe that??? I'm one ickle pound away from having lost SIX STONE!!
I'd never have believed it! Yaaaay!
Thanks so much to all of you, oh:( the reason for my absence from here is cos i moved house and have no housemates laptop to nick anymore:( also i was in morocco last week, had a FAB time!
Hi newbes, i haven't had a chance to say hello *hellloooo, hope you're all getting on well*
xxx

W:OW! Thats great - i love reading success stories like this... how long have u been on LT?

julz
x

Nice one babe thats brilliant news well done xxxx

You are amazing!

Dais, You're an inspiration!

Lisa xx

WOW that is truly fantastic - is that right on your ticker that you're now 2/3 of the way through? Amazing!
You're looking great on your avatar picture too, do we get before and after shots soon? :)

Wow that is fab 1lb wait till next week that is good news for me

Can you believe that??? I'm one ickle pound away from having lost SIX STONE!!
I'd never have believed it! Yaaaay!
Thanks so much to all of you, oh:( the reason for my absence from here is cos i moved house and have no housemates laptop to nick anymore:( also i was in morocco last week, had a FAB time!
Hi newbes, i haven't had a chance to say hello *hellloooo, hope you're all getting on well*
xxx

Crikey thats amazing - I have that to lose myself and feel it's such a long way to go but it's peeps like you, Garry, et al that make me realise it's so possible - well done you:eek:

well done huni fantastic loss you have done amazingly well xx

Daisy
Fair play to ya. People must be amazed that know you. You must be feeling great .... and so ya should be

Wow...well done you!!

Well done Daisy great work hun xx

Amazing results! Good for you! 6 stones is really incredible. well done you!

Fanbloomintastic WELL DONE!!!

Gxx

That is brilliant. Well done you!

well done daisy!!!!
i am on day 3 and am doing ok i think.....
looking and reading posts like yours certainly keeps me motivated X

Back