1lb = 8 sausages ... how many sausages have you lost?!!!

Wow All those lost sausages!!!! I have only just started but lost seven and a half sausages. Musn't forget the half!!! Hope to lose a few more whole sausages plus that odd half on Wednesday at weigh in day!!:D

Lol!!!

Guys we should actually have a big meet up! and bring all the sausages we have lost with us!!!

Lol!!!

Guys we should actually have a big meet up! and bring all the sausages we have lost with us!!!

haha chelly!!!! Can you imagine the amount of sausages we'd have with us!
I reckon first we'd have to find supermarkets that have enough in stock!!! haha

180 sausages here ! I also measure in bags of sugar - 2lbs = bag of sugar so think I'm carrying 7.5 bags less !

That means I've lost 432 sausages in 10 weeks! Can't believe it's that many. Amazing when you think of it that way. Also it means I'm no longer carrying around 27 bags of sugar. Good when you think of it like that.

haha this is fab!! too early to work out sausage for me tho!! will do later haha

xxxx

I thought about it and decided to uptdate my sausages lol.
I have lost as I said 216 sausages in the last 5 weeks but up to when I started cd I had lost 3 st since september so in total 5st or being 560 sausages. In total I plan to have lost hang on to your seats here it comes 1456, oh my god I could do a barbeque and invite everyone in this site.
xxx

440 sausages I've lost...mmmmmmm...sausages *drool*

And Ive lost 27.5 bags of sugar and 110 bars of butter...boody hell o.0 lmao

64 sausages gone in one week. Lol, fun way of thinking about it!

haha! we have all lost so many sausages!!!!!! hehe

ok, if my calculations are correct, in total, of everyone who has responded in this thread with their total sausages lost - all added together we have lost

8322.5 sausages!!

woweeeee!!!!

Back