1lb at a time

joanne

Joined sw for the first time tonight.
I have tomorrows food organised and ready.

Looking forward to this.

Im putting no pressure on myself and my main aim is not to become too obsessed and to just enjoy the transformation.

I will do fitness training two to three times a week for an hour long. My training days are monday and wednesday and consist of mainly running and fitness. Im with a football club and there is interest in a third session but it hasnt been set in stone yet.

1.My first goal is to lose 1stone by the 31st of march.

2.Well i achieved my first goal by the 21st of feb and iv lost the stone :)

3.My Second goal is a stone by the 21st of April.

Starting weight; 17st 4.5lbs :-(

Week 1; -6lbs
Week 2; - 1.5 lb
Week 3; - 3.5 lbs
Week 4; - 1/2 lb
Week 5; missed weigh in
Week 6; -2.5 lb (1stone loss)
Week 7; -2lbs
Week 8; missed weigh in
Week 9; -2.5lbs
Week 10; holidays
Week 11; holidays

Jo

Last edited:
Day one went grand. Forgot my superfree with my main meal but i managed to eat a lot of superfree through the day.

I didnt go training tonight either as my lil fella hasnt settled since going back to school so i had to make sure he and i got sleep tonight. Ill make up for it sunday as im going running through the sand dunes at thw beach.

It doesnt feel like dieting anyways. I had lots of food and plenty of water. I know in a week i will feel much better in myself with all the fresh veg and fruit im eating.

Iv todays meals ready and im currently having a fruit salad after my all bran. Chilli con carne tonight and baked pot and salad for lunch

Jo

Last edited:
Day three a success. Went to the pics and all and i snacked on fruit and syned manhattan popcorn.

So far all is good and it seems so easy. I hope its working

Jo

Keep going :) little steps is a good way forward x

On day 5. All a sucess so far. Im finding this diet really easy. Im feeling much better with all the fruit and veg im eating. Making cottage pie today for dinner and ill use the leftovers for lunch during work.

Jo

One step at a time.... I am aiming for a slow weight loss this time... I cant go any faster.:whacky068:

Great attitude I'm trying to take steady steps this time around :)

Havent updated in a while. All is going well. I was down 6lbs my first week. Weigh in on tuesday.

Slipped up and ate some pizza late last night. Two small slices and i had some garlic pizza bread. Hopefully because i dont use many syns and because im training three nights a week this wont affect my loss much this week. My day didnt go to plan yesterday as i had training then went to a kids party, then to visit my new niece and i was starved! Should of brought a supply of fruit! Well you live and learn.

Anyways im going to put that behind me and keep moving forward (once the guilt goes).

Have meals planned and prepared for lunch during the week in work and ill keep using very little syns.

Jo

Down 1.5 on thursday. So im down 7.5lbs.in two weeks. Im happy with that. Suppose i could of done better (food choices) but im taking this at my pace and not going to push it too hard that i will give up (past experience with ww)

Im focused and happy and thats the main thing. Exercise is getting easier and easier. Trick to this is preparation and im prepared.

Jo

Sounds like you've had a fantastic first couple of weeks (pizza-blip aside!) - well done and keep it up! That's the best thing about SW compared to WW - you really can eat as if you're not on a diet, as long as you plan ahead and make a few small changes.

Down 3.5lbs this week. 11lbs in 3 weeks. Im delighted.

Days are going well. Made some more of the sw meals. Some yucky and some tasty. We live and learn :)

Jo

Iv not been updating much here. Im a stone down. Feeling good. Its very easy once your prepared!

I missed one weigh in but i had a 2.5 loss the following week. I had a few days off but thankfully i was back on track!

Made the red pepper and butternut squash soup yesterday and i must say it was fab! Really tasty.

Jo

Last edited:
Hi Hun, well done on your loss so far! Weekends are always hard for me too, no planning and no routine at all! x

Hi nettie.

Sundays in my mams can be a nightmare with all the cakes and apple tarts. Iv to cop on and just close my mouth.

Im not a 100% sure on what flexible syns are. Friday i used 36 syns ( choc bar was 18 syns and typical that i synned after i had it), and yesterday i had 30 (popcorn, alpen bar, coleslaw, gravy, etc). So basically iv had my extra syn days and i wont feel deprived today and feel the need to have some cake.

Hows your slimming journey going?

Jo

Hi Hun, I am not very clued up on flexible syns so I just don't do them. If I am going out in the evening I just go off plan whilst I'm out then get straight back on it the next day.
My SW journey is going ok, not as fast as I would like it to but I am doing the plan from home and this is the longest I have been on plan without going to a group. I started in January and have lost 15lbs so its coming off at least. I really want to lose 70lbs this year.... 55lbs to go.
What day is your weigh in? x

Hi nettie.

Iv done it the fast way (lipotrim) and while i faded away in less than 3months i piled it all back on. It was the most miserable time in my life those weeks.

Slow and steady wins the race.

15lbs is amazing, well done.

My focus is on meeting smaller goals. My first when i started (7th jan) was 1st by the 31st of march. I reached that last thursday (21st of feb). My next goal is 1st by the 21st of april. So 8 weeks to lose a stone.

I have a good bit to lose but im focusing on the smaller challeneges as they dont seem so far away. Im currently 16st 4.5 lbs.

Im not racing anyone here, im going at my own pace 1lb at a time.

I find the plan very easy but the preparation a bit hard as im fully loaded with work and home life. Monday to thursdays mainly i leave at 8am and dont get home until 9pm but i am coping!

Have you any tips you have picked up or any nice recipes?

Jo

Iv had a good few days. Training last night was tough but great. I intended to walk the hour my son was training tonight but i got asked to coach. I was still moving about though. Training tomorrow and weigh in on thursday :)

Lovely chilli and wedges tonight. Very tasty :)

All is good

Jo, 1stone gone :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130226_203626.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130226_203626.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 27
Ahh the day before weigh in.

It was a good day kinda. Had my breakfast, and lunch. Never brought a snack for small break and after a long gap between lunch and dinner i ate 2 slices of soda bread and butter. I hadnt used any syns until then. The craving for bread is unreal but i would rather fill up on porridge in the morning. I know two slices of soda bread wont do much damage and i hadnt gone over syns but i could of made a better choice.

Positive thoughts!
Another week almost done..looking forward to weigh in :)

Jo, 1stone gone :)

Back