1LB on...how rude

Kay

Gold Member
I had my wi this morning and I gained a lb. It was my re-feed week and I stuck to it ridgedly. Only I could put weight on by eating chicken/fish and salad :rolleyes:. I didn't eat bread or potato's last week either(thank god).Still nevermind,one week to go until my holiday :D.
Hope everyone else gets on ok with wi today;)

at least its just 1lb hun - it's bound to happen while your body re-adjusts to eating again. I'm sure it will settle down soon. good luck xx

Is it totm by and chance? You prob just holding water after so long of not eating your body may have clung onto the food it was given! Don't let it throw you, I am sure it will all balance out this week.
Whats your plans for holiday? Try and be good or do maintenance? Only being nosey as I gonna be in same boat end of September and really want to enjoy it by eating and drinking wisely and not put too much on when I get back. Where you going?
Trish xx

Are you not meant to eat potato on refeed? I heard that you have to eat it? Wouldnt worry about a pound - im sure u will loose it this week. xxx

It is almost certainly water on a refeed.

And focus on the positive!! You have reduced your weight by more than 50 pounds which is absolutely brilliant.

Well done

M.

Thanks guys :)
Julz,perhaps I should try to eat some bread & pots this week. I'm not big on them really but will try.I did have a little pasta but I weighed it out first :D.

Trish, I'm off to Egypt for a couple of weeks so I will be sensible while I'm out there. I'm not a big drinker either,which is helpful. Egypt is not the best place for me to try to make up shakes so I will stick to eating healthy and will be straight back on LT when I get back home.The thought of week 1 again is almost to much ;) but I will do it as I have a couple of stone to go before I reach target.

It is almost certainly water on a refeed.

And focus on the positive!! You have reduced your weight by more than 50 pounds which is absolutely brilliant.

Well done

M.

Thanks, I know you are right. I think that when you lose every week for 14 weeks it's a shock to the system to be told that you have gained. Still I'm so over it now:D. Onwards and upwards.

Aww Eygpt is great. I went to Sharm El Sheikh 2 years ago and would love to go back. You have done fantastic with your weight loss, congratulations and how good are you gonna feel nearly 5 stone lighter; in a new wardrobe I assume!!
Yeh me too, gonna go back on it but first week will persevere cos at least we have the knowledge now to know the feelings will pass after the week!

hi. could be just excess water....anyway its only 1lb..a wee clean around the house would work that off!!! lol.
Well done!

hi. could be just excess water....anyway its only 1lb..a wee clean around the house would work that off!!! lol.
Well done!

Yeah you are right, I really must get off my lazy butt and doing something :D. The weather seems ok so maybe I will get my bike out ;)

hi kay
even if you want, come clean my house and lose that 1lb....ha..ha

hi kay
even if you want, come clean my house and lose that 1lb....ha..ha

I've never been to N Ireland...*checks flight times from Stansted*
Oh what a shame, I've just missed the plane. lol. Life is to short for housework anyway(She says while breaking out the polish):D

i did refeed last week and had to call the helpline as the bread and potato was an issue with me, was told to eat everything and leave nothing out along the way. followed it to the letter and had a 3lb weight loss. maybe you should do the same this week and see what the scales say. good luck

Good luck this week Kay and have a FAB holiday so much lighter than 15 weeks ago!

x

i did refeed last week and had to call the helpline as the bread and potato was an issue with me, was told to eat everything and leave nothing out along the way. followed it to the letter and had a 3lb weight loss. maybe you should do the same this week and see what the scales say. good luck

I reckon that was the problem then. I'll do it again this coming week and see what happens Fingers crossed ;)

1lb on but yaaay just think when you go back on lt for the first week again you'll lose loads again
xxx Have a great holiday :D

i am sure its only water hun...some sexercise should work that off! lol Egypt is fab love it ...have a fab time!!!!

Back