1lb on oh nooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi all,
Well after a great week last week, I thought that gave me the right to cheat and now i'm paying the price. 1LB on. I suppose it could have been worst.
I will try harder this week. Have to get to 12 and a half stone by the 12th June having lunch with the Queen. WOW cant wait.

beckys right it really could have been worse,so be good from now on and "one will be slim for dinner with the royal one",good luck this week
elaine x

Like you said 1lb isn't that bad, get back on it and it will be gone in no time. Say hi to Liz for me!!!!!!!!!!

Will do x

go for it. you'll manage your target. why are you having lunch with the queen? sorry, just being nosey :D

abz xx

go for it. you'll manage your target. why are you having lunch with the queen? sorry, just being nosey :D

abz xx

My husband is invited so I go along too.
He's in the army.

luvverly :D you'll be able to name drop like a good'un. although i can't imagine you get more than a glimpse of the lady herself.

abz xx

Actually she is with each of the 10 tables for 10 mins.
I'm going to brag now but going to the garden party at Buck house too in July HE HE
Carol x
Talk about jammy

hee. what does she talk about for 10 minutes? the weather? and you really are name dropping now. mixing with royals twice this summer ey :p

a xx

Back