1lb up from yesterday

yorkplumber

Do you guys have days where you expect to be down but your 1lb up! I am 1lb up from my weight yesterday. Please review my diary to see if its something i am doing wrong

I can't find your diary so can't be sure what you're eating...but I wouldn't worry about your weight being 1lb up from yesterday...I know it's really hard but you should try to make sure you only weigh once a week at the same time...if you go to class, just make class your official weigh day and throw out your scales! (I find this really tough...I'm definitely a serial weigher!)! I've weighed myself every day during a week on a few occasions now and my weight fluctuates up and down like a yoyo! So in answer to your question...yes, I find this...yes, this is completely normal...it's just your body!

Sorry but I am not going to check your diary because this is exactly why you should not weigh daily. Your weight goes up and down naturally from day to day byas much as 7lb. Fluid retention, eating salty food, constipation, bloating, hormones, eating a big meal the night before can all have an impact. So that is why we only weigh once a week!

I get weighed every day and always have - it helps me focus, and doing it or not doing it is a very personal choice that everyone is free to make. Don't worry about the pound, I was 10 pounds up from one weigh in the other weekend but by the Wednesday I got weighed in class it had disappeared and I ended up losing 8.5 lbs that week. Whatever the scale says just keep on track and trust the diet it works if you keep to the plan. xx

It looks like you're generally getting the gist of the EE plan...the main thing I would say is make sure you get your 1 HEXA and your 1 HEXB every day because your body needs them! ...and make sure you have your 1/3 superfree foods with each meal - it looks like you are at dinner, but not always at lunch time...but you're getting to grips with it and nothing disastrous! And aim to have between 10 and 15 syns each day as your body needs them (and when you'll lose more weight if you eat more syns...and you can reduce them when your weight losses slow down).

You maybe already are, but make sure you're having plenty of water as it is supposed to help speed up weight loss (and make you feel better too!)...I haven't noticed it speed up my weight loss too much myself...but I know it has helped weight loss for lots of people at my group!

Keep going, you're on track! (And yes...as said above, if you're a serial weigher (like me!), then you just need to expect that your weight will go up and down daily...it's normal!)

weight goes up and down everyday, this is why i gave up getting on the scales midweek cos i'd get downhearted when i was heavier.

Are you checking your weight everyday??? I think i fluctuate during the week

Im not too sure on the extra easy though sorry

yorkplumber said:
1lb was gone again this morning thanks

Can you please do yourself a favour & throw your scales away. They are lying little balls of evil sent from another galaxy to torture us. They are the devils work.

I'm a serial weigher but I know what to expect- they went up 3lbs overnight with a 100% day the day before but by official weigh in day theyve always caught up x

Scales are like a new religion to me, I praise them when my weight is down and torture them when its up. I cant live without my daily weight check, its incorporated into my daily routine.

I will try and do better though

Back