• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1lb...

Do you get measured every week? I purposely asked my CDC to measure me every week incase I get into this situation because you can be pretty sure if you didn't lose the pounds you still lost the inches somewhere.

Hazel

I had this problem this week - and i was on week one! My CDC (and other helpful souls on this forum) said it is most likely hormone fluctuations etc causing water retention, so she said if i stick with it she would expect a bigger loss next week as the water retention should resolve plus losing a few more pounds this week. I'm sure this must be right - it's impossible not to lose if you stuck to it - don't let it get you down - keep going, it will all be worth it when you weigh in next week!

apia08

Hi Stush!
I lost a pound as well so really feel your pain today, I was so gutted I just got so deflated!

Keep it up! Hopefully next week is the big one for us!

I measure myself as a back up and I have losts inches which helps ease the shock of a pound, I also take before and after pictures each week and although the scales say a pound I can see I look different already.

Chin up!