1s weigh in. Im so pi$$ed off

Wow, I'm not surprised you're p'd off - I'd be fuming!

Fantastic loss though - well done!! :0clapper:

ciaomhe said:
join sw - soooo much better

Why change diet!? She lost 9.5lb in her first week on WW so she knows it works!! It's just the leader that's not very good!

I agree with the majority hun - definitely look for another group in your area, you've paid for your monthly pass so you're entitled to go to any meeting (I think!) & huge congrats on your 1st wk! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on doing do well, it took me months to lose that much!! Your leader is obviously an idiot and I would move groups and write her and Ww a note to tell them exactly why. How awful to talk to someone that way. I do Ww online because I was sick and tired of paying inadequate leaders money every week! Keep at it, you're doing great ;)

Wow how rude, I think you should find another group, even if its changing to another plan. Then i would put in a complaint as they are not suppose to make you feel like that. I really hope you will be okay, big hugs xxx

ciaomhe said:
join sw - soooo much better

That's a bit rude actually. In your opinion it's better but the op has no problem with the diet only the leader. Have you seen how many threads there are on sw complaining about sw leaders??

I think to come onto another forum and say to move to another diet when that's not the problem being discussed is really bad manners

And how can ANY diet be sooo much better when WW has given a 9 lb loss in one week

Starlight said:
That's a bit rude actually. In your opinion it's better but the op has no problem with the diet only the leader. Have you seen how many threads there are on sw complaining about sw leaders??

I think to come onto another forum and say to move to another diet when that's not the problem being discussed is really bad manners

And how can ANY diet be sooo much better when WW has given a 9 lb loss in one week

Well said starlight :)

Firstly, well done to you for working hard and losing so much in a week.
I am shocked that somebody who is supposed to be encouraging you and supporting you on your journey should be so rude. Loads of people have lost that much in the first week so she is talking nonsense some of these people dont deserve to be leaders.
Dont let it get you down, but if you are on monthly pass you can go to any meeting you want to, so if you want to change meetings you can without any trouble. Personally I wouldnt want to give her any more of my custom.

I'm very rarely in the "normal" weightloss range so I'm sure if I had a crap leader I would be shouted at all of the time hahah. XD

But getting on like that is no way to encourage people to come back, if anything I'd say weaker people (or ones with no support network like us minimins) would just think to pot with this and go back to bad eating! x

Back