1st 7 Days :)

MysticMagic

-7lb!!!!

Yayyyyyy!!!!

Woohoooo!!!!

Can you tell I'm happy?!

I even had a family function last night which I thought I'd have to blow it all, but didn't. I'm so proud of myself :)

Well done !!!

Fab loss :)

Sue Whittle said:
Fantastic! Great! I know how you feel I lost 7lb 1 st week (last week). It's a great motivation to carry on down the road - has it been ok for you or difficult? Look forward to week 2 weigh in, don't know if it's possible to loose 7lb 2nd week but it would be fantastic . . . Might be a stone gone by Sat. Yippeee. X

I did 9 first week then 3lbs a weeks

Woohoo, well done! I lost 8lb in my first week, just started the second week today.

Loving this diet! (and this site - the support is amazing :))

Fantastic! Great! I know how you feel I lost 7lb 1 st week (last week). It's a great motivation to carry on down the road - has it been ok for you or difficult? Look forward to week 2 weigh in, don't know if it's possible to loose 7lb 2nd week but it would be fantastic . . . Might be a stone gone by Sat. Yippeee. X

I've actually found it really easy. Helps that I've not found any of the food horrible! (Yet!).

I'd love to lose it at this rate but know I won't going forward and I'm ok with that.

Thanks everyone :) I want to be at target by a big family event in July without any problems. At this rate, I may even be there by my birthday on the 21st May!

How exciting!!!

Well done, that's a great loss!

Back