1st attempt at re-start (with ref to food)

chrisfromengland

I did ss 3 weeks before i went away, and i found it easy. Only slipped of the wagon once.

Went on holiday, and didn't eat to bad, had a few drinks as well.

Weighed myself and i'd only put on 5lb, that was on monday.

I decided that i would start again on tue, but then changed my mind. As it is hubbys birthday on saturday, and he wants us to go out for a nice meal, and he said that he wanted me to eat, not be on a diet.

So i decided to keep my shakes and start afresh next monday, as i've got all the family round for a sunday dinner for him on sunday.

But guess what, the healthy eating that i was going to do has gone out of the window.

I've just been the chippy for dinner, only ate 1/3rd of it and threw the rest away, i'm back into drinking diet coke, i had 2 vodka cokes last night, and some sweets.

I had half a bottle of wine on monday and the rest on tue.

At this rate my 5lb holiday weight loss will be twice this.

What shall i do, don't want to start the diet tomorrow, and then on sat and sunday have to eat a meal.

Give me the willpower to do something over the next few days or it's going to be disaster.

Once i start on the diet, i know i will be ok, because i will have the will power.

help help help

aww Chris! It's so blooming hard! I think you are probably best to start Monday, really start thinking about that and preparing your mind to start then, enjoy the next couple of days, but try not to overdo it!

We'll all be here to support you! I am on day 5 of my restart - it was so hard getting back on it, but I feel so much better now and you will too before long x

cheers bunny

i will do that.

well i polished a bottle of red wine off last night

plus i'd baked so i had homemade bun with butter.

lay in bed this morning with a hangover, and i thought why do we do this.

I only need to lose a stone

when i was on cambridge i felt great, loved drinking the water, i even liked the shakes.

But now its just like i'm a human hoover, i'm in the cupboards looking for food, and going the shop for sweets.

I've a week and halfs shakes in the cupboard, can't wait for monday to start.

Hi there,

Prepare yourself for a Monday restart, I totally understand how you feel as I feel when I'm not on CD I can eat anything/everything. You really can't do that much damage in 2 days probably another 1lb or 2 depending on what you are eating, but they will be gone within a day or 2 of restarting CD. Enjoy your meal tonight.

Well i've ate like a pig

sweets, cake, beer, wine it's all there

roll on tomorrow, i just can't wait

well day 2 and not as good as day 1

came home from work at 12.00 and went straight to bed, was so tired.

also i've got a banging headache, can i take paracetamol for it.

off to see my leader now for my 1st weigh in and to buy some more sachets.

thanks for that,

Painkillers are ok hun, and try to drink plenty of water too these first few days, it helps flush out all the toxins etc in your bod. Don't forget the first 2 - 3 days are the worst, after that you will be flying. Hang on in there, it WILL get better x x x

Back