1st August to 30th August - consecutive shredding

14th August - day 14 complete

Lunch time shred today, wanted to get it out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the day

16 days to go

Well done!! I've heard it's hard work so well done, you are nearly half way and doing fab!! Keep going :) Are you weighing yourself in between or not till end of 30 days?! xx

Hey mojorock keep going! I keep forgetting to post on here but I'm up to date too with the shred! Half way there yepeee!!! Xxx

15th August - day 15 complete

Shredded at 8.50pm, after zumba. Was really not feeling it tonight, didn't put in a lot of effort I'm afraid, but will be full of energy for tomorrows shred...I hope

15 days to go, yipee, half way there :)))

I've got this dvd at home, which level are you doing? :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

goodbyeflab said:
I've got this dvd at home, which level are you doing? :)

doing level 3 all of the way through. I atempted 30 day shred in July, didn't manage it consecutively, but tried all of the levels!! Thought this time around I would do all level 3!!!

I haven't even attempted level 3! I found just level 1 hard haha. Are you seeing results yet? :)

goodbyeflab said:
I haven't even attempted level 3! I found just level 1 hard haha. Are you seeing results yet? :)

Definite definition in my stomach, arms are more toned and hips less bulky!! Hopefully after the full 30 days I'll see even more results :)

Mojorock said:
Definite definition in my stomach, arms are more toned and hips less bulky!! Hopefully after the full 30 days I'll see even more results :)

Brill :D

Two weeks to go :D I might do a "September Shred" :)

17th August - day 17 complete

Shredded after zumba and found it really hard again.

Only shredding for the next 4 days so should be a bit easier

13 days to go

Are you weighing yourself weekly or are you waiting until it's over? :D

goodbyeflab said:
Are you weighing yourself weekly or are you waiting until it's over? :D

To be honest I weigh myself every few days, just can't keep off them pesky scales!! I only need to loose a few lbs, but they seem to be the hardest, not sure the shred has made me loose lbs, but defo toned me up, that's 100% for sure :)gckdhigdtih

Haha, the same happens to me :L Yeah I'm finding that the last few pounds are hard to get off, I think I going to have to push myself a bit more. I'm at the stage now that I can see my body toning up.
If you do STS/gain it could be muscle :)

18th August - day 18 complete

Shredded at 10.45pm :0 fiancé joined me tonight, which made it much easier

12 days to go

19th August - day 19 complete

Shredded at 10.30pm

Today was the first day I seriously considered not shredding, glad I did, but reallly starting to find it hard to motivate myself every day!! But....

Only 11 days to go

Hey u and me both! Thinking of starting level 3 early cus I'm fed up of level 2 it's sooo hard! Believe it or not I'm just about to start my shred! ;) x

Back