1st bar - urgh!!

bettyd

hello i just had my first bar and hated it. it was the chocolate almond and vanilla one. please tell me the others taste nice as i was hoping the bars would be like a little swet treat.
Thanks

bettyd said:
hello i just had my first bar and hated it. it was the chocolate almond and vanilla one. please tell me the others taste nice as i was hoping the bars would be like a little swet treat.
Thanks

Aww I had that earlier i liked it :) the praline chocolate is nice and the truffas are delicious.

yeah the praline one sounds nice so hoping that will be better! i put an order in yesterday and think i ordered more of the choc, almond and vanilla ones...oh well ill have to eat them with water to wassh them down x

bettyd said:
yeah the praline one sounds nice so hoping that will be better! i put an order in yesterday and think i ordered more of the choc, almond and vanilla ones...oh well ill have to eat them with water to wassh them down x

Lol I got sweet tooth :)

hmm thats the only one I havent tried, love all the others (even the museli which a lot of people dont like so much or complain about an aftertaste)

Lemon and choc & truffa come with high recommendations :)

I wasn't too keen on that one - much prefer the others.

Oh maybe i just started with a bad one haha i couldnt see the lemon ones when i was ordering have they stopped doing them? ive thrown the rest of that bar in the bin. Ill just have to look forward to saturday when i try my next one. xx

Sorry the lemon are out if stock at the moment. They will be coming back though :)

Praline is like a milkyway drool :)

I struggle with the bars so chop it into tiny bits and then eat over the course of the day...I dont find them so rich then, but I can eat a lemon one no probs but there out of stock at the moment, I am awaiting my email from Rob to say they are back and I will be straight online to order some more!!

i might try that! ive got the dark chocolate one tonight and i dont like dark chocolate so cant see this one going down too well haha oh well worth a try :)

Back