1st class, fab counsellor

minime

Gold Member
Just back from 1st class, counsellor was absolutely fab, compared to the first counsellor I ever had when I first joined LL 2 years ago, it was like chalk and cheese. Looking forward to starting tomorrow as the difference with this counsellor was obvious, she was taking the time needed to discuss issues with the group rather than pushing us out the door.

Good Luck

I absolutley agree, I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't have a FAB LLC.
She's great. I suppose it's just the luck of the draw. I'm glad you seem to have a good one.
I'm sure your group will gel quiickly - you all want the same thing.:welcome:

Woohoo! It really does make such a difference, doesn't it? Good luck with your weight loss! Let us know how you get on! xx

glad that you are happy with your llc, i searched around until i was happy with waht i saw for counsellors, it will make alot of difference. how come you have started before your form was signed? is it because you are a re-starter?

LLC said I could go along and get started as my doctor wouldn't sign. Told her seeing private doc on Thursday so she asked me to post her my form on Friday so it can go through with this week's paperword. I've assumed its basically because I'm still getting her form during my week 1, otherwise I would have needed to wait. When does your group start?

Back