Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st class

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrs lever, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

Its an hour till my first class and i feel sick, i did attend b4 and i feel like a failure going back, but im also scared of the hours exercise thats gonna go with it :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure I understand the exercise part? Do you have to walk 1 hour to get to class?
    Don't feel like a failure going...it's probably the best step you'll take to improve your health!

4. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

im doing it on refferal from the g.p so i get 12 weeks free but they have an exercise class straight after that you have to attend also

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm assuming it's only a 1 off exercise class just to train you on the machines. Go for it...I did it as well with this Active 4 Life programme (although I didn't get the 12 free weeks- lucky you)!

6. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

no th e exercise is for 12 weeks also, then you can get things at a subsidised price and can continue the exercise if you like. Wasnt sure at first but considering money always comes into it i thought why not

7. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

well i went and my c was a star , made to feel so at home and enjoyed every minute. Now for the planning

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.