1st class

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrs lever, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

Its an hour till my first class and i feel sick, i did attend b4 and i feel like a failure going back, but im also scared of the hours exercise thats gonna go with it :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not sure I understand the exercise part? Do you have to walk 1 hour to get to class?
    Don't feel like a failure going...it's probably the best step you'll take to improve your health!

4. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

im doing it on refferal from the g.p so i get 12 weeks free but they have an exercise class straight after that you have to attend also

5. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm assuming it's only a 1 off exercise class just to train you on the machines. Go for it...I did it as well with this Active 4 Life programme (although I didn't get the 12 free weeks- lucky you)!

6. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

no th e exercise is for 12 weeks also, then you can get things at a subsidised price and can continue the exercise if you like. Wasnt sure at first but considering money always comes into it i thought why not

7. mrs lever

mrs lever Full Member

well i went and my c was a star , made to feel so at home and enjoyed every minute. Now for the planning

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.