Cruise PV 1st Cruise day tomorrow!

neraksarrab

I am still a little confused, even though I have read the book thoroughly, can anyone tell me the correct answer.

I am under the impression from my book that when you enter the Cruise phase (on a PV day), that you can eat as much of the veg/salad as you like from the list. I don't mean silly amounts like 10 cabbages or anything! But sensible quantities that you don't have to feel guilty about. As I have also been told that it still needs to be kept to 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein! To me that is still virtually the Attack Phase?

Can anybody tell me what is the right answer?

Thanks all.
Karen

In attack there are no veg, right? So hardly the same thing.

We do advise keeping the veg in check at or around the proportion you are quoting, yes. After an attack period with no veg or salad, we lose a lot of water, some of which will inevitably be regained at the first glance at veg. As Dukan is a high protein diet still, we lose better with a higher protein to veg ratio. It is of course up to you and often, particularly while my veg plot is providing my veg/salad, I do exactly as I please with the ratio... knowing what it can mean on the scales!

How tall are you? Someone of your weight probably has no issues with portion control. Some heavier people, however, might be inclined to "fill up" on veg... potentially carby veg too (while allowed).

I am 5'4".

Back