1st day 2mro...

:welcome: to Minimins Tam, you are going to love it here. The first day is always the hardest, but just keep drinking the water and logging in here for support and the day will fly. Good luck for tomorrow. :)

good luck and welcome.

Welcome hun and all the best on your first week.

Be prepared as the first week is the worst, ya are going to have the headaches, feeling low, tired but all that can be sorted with paracetamol and taking some time out for yourself. If ya are ever feeling the need to pick at food, log yourself on here and we will talk ya out of it. We are all into this together, all the best and gud luck

Welcome and good luck on your lipotrim journey.
My advice is if you start to get too hungry before you hit ketosis, try splitting your shakes and have 6 half shakes a day, rather than going a long time in between shakes if you are only having 3. Sometimes a warm cup of black tea or coffee can also get you over that hunger pang in those first few days.

Best of luck today!!!!

its the first day of the rest of your life hunni, so if it gets tough just remember that

xx

thank u for all ur messages of support, could anyone tell me, what i can have exactly and how much water i mix my shakes with as the lady at the pharmacy was better than useless xx

Welcome and best of luck for your first week. XX

Back