Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

1st day, 2nd attempt!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sam786, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,
    This is my 2nd attempt on this diet after failing after just 2 days last time around!!! I really want to lose weight and start liking myself again:cry:. Do any of you have any ideas on how to get through the 1st couple of days?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    Hey, I know those first few days can be really hard, you've got to just keep at it though, keep reminding yourself that it does get a LOT easier! The first 3-5 days are the worst I assure you! You just have to keep yourself distracted, come on here a lot, we'll help! Find things you can do instead, stuff around the house, go for a walk, do your nails, have a bath, anything to just distract you.

Good luck, hope you find it better this time round!

4. sam786

sam786 Likes Food :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for that :) The worst time for me is when I'm cooking dinner for the family, so hard to resist!!

5. Nellyphant

Nellyphant Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.93%)
    Get a hobby. I have lots but I'm getting bored quickly as I'm on day 5 and thoughts of eating come into my head a lot so I vary my activities. I sew, do cross stitch, make cards, scrapbook, learning to play piano and like doing wordsearch and sudoku puzzles. I've done so many word searches this week that I've got through a whole book and need to go and get another today.

I cook for my husband and daughter but it's not bothering me too much. The hardest thing isn't resisting the picking but from not licking things off my fingers/hands so I'm constantly rinsing them off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.