1st Day aarggh

Scoobydoo

This is my first day on lipotrim and I am feeling quite happy. Will struggle at the weekend I think but hopefully by then I will be in the swing of it. Everyone's results seem so positive so I am determined to stick to it for at least 3 weeks.:p

Speaking from one who has gone through to the other side......stick to it 100%, develop a skin like a rhino, 'cos many will try and put you off or tempt you to stray....drink water like a camel about to trek the Sahara....and I promise that in a couple of shakes of a lambs tail...you will be grinning like a cheshire cat!!!! :giggle: !!!! Best of luck, we are all behind you.

Hi

Welcome to the forum & congrats on your decision to do such a great diet! By the weekend I'm sure you will be well in the swing of things; just keep the water up & know that while the first few days might be rough it will get much better :)

Hannah

Hi, i've just had my second week weigh in and wooohooo that's one stone off!! Just think this could be you, that will keep you going. I'm doing three weeks for now as i have summer hols and special dates in August which i plan to follow slimming world for a while. Then i'll come back to lipotrim when i need my next weight loss boost! This website is just amazing, i'm on here every night, everyone is fantastic with their support and advice...it keeps my mind focused...good luck xx

Welcome Scoobydoo.....if you are determined you will get through the weekend. It isnt easy, but the fact you will be weighing in on the Monday that will motivate you to carry on for the weekend.

HOpe you have a good week...and take all the good advice given so far!

Take care

Back