Step 1 Sole Source + 1st day and im struggling

kristin

Have done this diet for 2 weeks a few months ago and lost 1stone 3 pound. Need to get back on before Xmas. Last time I found it so easy but I'm craving all the bad things! I know I won't give in but need some support! X

hi kristin, im also lokong for support so lets do it together and encourage to stick at it, i measure the water in the morning and make sure i drink it all by 9pm. funny thing is ive then felt thirsty...maybe addicted to water now after 5 days... lol. good luck and keep at it you can do it. x

Last time I never felt hungry at all. Just having last shake now. I think it's because I'm happier with life at the min. I've got through day one so onwards and upwards. Let me know how ur weigh in goes xx

I have to agree when life it good it is easier. Yes ill will do. I cant wait to see but anything is a bonus :) x

Have you the same amount to lose? if not then it may be a lb less. lets hope its the same x

missdiver1973 said:
Have you the same amount to lose? if not then it may be a lb less. lets hope its the same x

I have a bit more to loose than last time lol I'm aiming for about 2 and a half stone in total I think x

Hi Kristin is it getting any better? x

Yes thank you I'm over the worst day 5 and rearing to go. Went out for dinner last night was dying for a nice meal and some wine but stuck to diet. Very proud lol x

Krstin well done for sticking to the dit...it really is hard. Ive got my regional meeting with my team on thursday and im getting the hotel to do my soup while they have a full xmas dinner...lol x

missdiver1973 said:
Krstin well done for sticking to the dit...it really is hard. Ive got my regional meeting with my team on thursday and im getting the hotel to do my soup while they have a full xmas dinner...lol x

Oh wow that's dedication. I've become so unsociable because I don't want to eat everything. Will only go out with the other half. Lol. The things we have to do to be skinny x

I have no choice im hosting the meeting so cant not go or phone in sick...lol. They all know im getting married in 11 weeks so know I NEED to stick to it..lol Like you ill do anything to be thin on my wedding day i never ever look skinny even if i was 7 stone..lol x

missdiver1973 said:
I have no choice im hosting the meeting so cant not go or phone in sick...lol. They all know im getting married in 11 weeks so know I NEED to stick to it..lol Like you ill do anything to be thin on my wedding day i never ever look skinny even if i was 7 stone..lol x

How much u got to loose Hun and how long u been on soul source x

I started 10 days ago and i was 10.12.5 want to be 9.2 or ideal 8.12 for my wedding with xmas inbetween yikes! sticking to it like glue though. x

missdiver1973 said:
I started 10 days ago and i was 10.12.5 want to be 9.2 or ideal 8.12 for my wedding with xmas inbetween yikes! sticking to it like glue though. x

Have you had your first weeks weigh in yet? You will definitely do it being so good! X

Yes on monday lost 5.5 according to my scales im following them as i can see each day - I know the cdc dont like it but it will make me stick to it. I cant go till week 4 without a weigh in like she wants x

Plus ive measured more than she did, ive done belly underbust and thighs.....ott maybe but all differences add up to feeling better as it comes off. x

She's not weighing u till 4 weeks? Oh I don't think I could do that I'm a serial weigher I can't go more than 2 days! My CDC done about 6 measurements on me. If u can't see progress that would nock me off I'd be doing exactly the same. My CDC said she will only do my measurements every few weeks but I want them doing every week lol x

Back