• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

1ST DAY IS THIS RIGHT

If you're not used to drinking large amounts of liquid then it's to be expected really, i remember from the last time i was pretty much ok but today (re-start day) it's been every hour/hour and half maybe! It should settle as your body gets used to it :) xxxxxx

CherryRocks

I love my purdy shoes
I think i'm gonna need Tena lady on this diet this time, the cold doesn't help lol but aye its about normal, drinking warm drinks stops it a little :D

For some reason Im better at work but at home, yes Im in the loo every 60-90mins.... can go a whole 3-4hours at work!

I went more than usual for the first week or two, but I'm back to normal now, even though I drink at least 4l of water a day. I know in the first week or so you're losing water so that might explain it. Once you're into ketosis properly you'll be losing fat !!!

Jon
xx

I'm exactly the same running every hour to the loo. hoping it'll settle soon :D

I could buy shares in Andrex right now lol!

Yep, that sounds about right every 45/60 minutes and roll on ketosis I have been counting the minutes to have my second shake (and am still dreading the headache stage which for me will probably be tomorrow or Friday) so I will have to keep drinking LOADS OF WATER to avoid them.

Well done for day 2, it will soon be week 2.

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Yup!!! its normal!! lol

My manager came and asked me if i was ok today because I kept running out to the loo... I Think she maybe thought I was preggers and going to be sick!! lol

i think your all lucky ha ha today is my second day and i been lucky if i lasted 30 min between toilet breaks one good thing i also increased amount of exercise as i must have been up and down stairs 30 times