1st day management ........and...

sun

Gold Member
I was so excited, I chose a small salmon fillet which I poached in a little water with black pepper and a miniscule grind of sea salt. It smelt wonderful.

The first taste was awesome, I took small mouthfuls and chewed to savour the flavour, listened to my body and just before the last mouthful I felt full.

15 mins after, I felt so bloated, very burpy and I hate the way I feel now:cry:.

The way I feel right now is I wish I could stay on the packs forever, I feel very disappointed, I just dont want to feel all big and bloatery again and am not looking forward to tomorrow:sigh:.

Please tell me it will get better.

It will get better!

I remember feeling bloated despite the relatively small meals. Your stomach just isn't used to solid food so it takes time to adapt. Don't worry.

Sis,

You haven't had proper food in 8 weeks. Your tum is bound to react! As Goombagirl says - it'll get better. Be patient.

:hug99:

Sun

Poor you - how totally disappointing it must have been. I cannot say it will get easier as I am not there............YET. I am sure it will just like when you first start the plan and sometimes it is hard!

Best of luck with management - I am sure all will be ok

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thanks, the bloatyness lasted about 3hrs, I worked nightduty last night and probably helpd moving around.

Tonight I have a small chicken breast, lets hope tonight is more successful, am working again so the movement should help.

xx

HI Sun, hope you have a better day today, it is a bit wierd being back in the real world again isn't it!

Best wishes,

Claire

Hi Sun

I also had the burpy bloatedness the first few days - try not to worry too much it does get better within the first week. My poor digestion doesn't know what has hit it as I am now all bunged up if you know what I mean.... oh well, I am sure it will all sort itself out. In the meantime - unless you want to end up like me drink, drink and drink some more. I have had a major busy week at work and struggled with my water intake so I am sure that is the main cause of it!
When you introduce some greenery the bloatedness seems to get better though - not sure why but it did for me.
Good luck Sun
Laura

Hi Sun

How was last night's meal? How did the chiken go down?
xxxx

Hi Laura, Minnie

The chicken was much much better, although I still felt bloated afterwards I didnt feel nauseaous after eating.

Am looking forward to adding greenery and play around with some balsamic type dressings.

will let you know.

Just one thing I am terrifed to get on the scales, I cant bring myself to weigh myself because of the fear of gaining weight as I have been used to good weight losses each week.

xxxxxx

Sun I think you HAVE to accept you WILL have a weight gain. Don't forget your glycogen stores will start replenishing again! Please do not be disheartened by this - think it happens to everyone!
Good luck with maintaining
xxxxxxxxx

I have made a decision about this weekend long and hard and I have decided that I am going to have 1 small glass of dry white wine each evening with my meal but sayng that I will order at the same time a pint of soda water also a third glass which I can tip small amounts of the wine in and top up wih soda water so I can make it last me all evening.

I am not asking if its ok to do it, I know that alcohol is not allowed until the 5th week of management
but I just wanted to type it down and read it back to myself.

xxxxxxxx

A word of warning for whenever you start drinking alcohol again - the first glass does have a huge effect as your body has very little tolerance for alcohol! I had been warned and had a tiny glass of wine but was still shocked by how soon it affected my senses! An interesting experience.

Back