1st day of restart

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by slimwannabe, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok so I am 1st day of my restart on CD and so far so good. Already have that horrible metalically taste in my mouth so am hoping i will be in ketosis by end of the week.
    Haven't actually been weighed yet but am starting by using what i had left from last time so am due to see CDC on mon.

Good luck to all restarters, come on peeps we've done this once and we can do it again (i hope) lol

Nat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    good luck with the restart

4. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.13%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks

Am just so cross with myself as only had 8lbs to get to my main goal weight,just lost the focus and have since seperated from hubby so has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster i suppose.
    am hoping i am really ready to do this this time as i have 3 weddings and a big family wedding/hol abroad this year and do not want to be the beach whale that's for sure lol

5. emmak1

emmak1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck hun!

Hey you.. Im starting back today as well.. I lost 3 and half stone back in 2008 but put 4st back now.. boohoo

Im only doing SS for a week though as I NEED food and find it to unrealistic not to eat lol...i wana lose 8 stone...but take each day at a time..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.